32

Now Playing: Empty by Winner

FLASHBACK

"Do you want to get married someday?" Tiffany asked the girl sitting peacefully beside her under the shades of cherry blossom tree.

"For real? All of a sudden you're asking me such silly questions?" The other girl laughing it off but Tiffany shook her shoulder in response from her teasing.

"I'm just being serious here!" Tiffany scoff before she makes a gap between them sulking on the other side as she pouts her lips in annoyance.

"Well... honestly, I don't want this kind of topic because my parents marriage is a failed one so it's too sensitive for me that I couldn't even answer it back." Taeyeon explained with her eyes closed.

"No one ever comes into your mind when you heard marriage?" Tiffany asked curiously as she leans her face towards Taeyeon's side profile staring at her beautiful jawline mesmerized by her goddess-like beauty.

"Hm." Taeyeon hum as she slightly crack her eyes open watching Tiffany's face getting closer with her.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked sternly made Tiffany flinches back on her spot with a flushed face.

"Sorry." Tiffany felt she wanted to swallow by the Earth anytime soon as she felt her cheeks hot.

"Is there someone else in your mind then if I may ask?" Taeyeon asked calmly.

"Yes." Tiffany answered shyly, she had a huge crush with her friend since last semester and hides her feeling inside well because she's still hiding inside the closet and felt scared of her father who is a professor in their school.

"Ah." Taeyeon shortly replied before she get back into her sleepy states awhile ago shrugging her friend off.

"Do you like me?" Taeyeon asked bluntly without looking at her friend's direction together with her eyes closed and a straight line on her lips.

"What?" Tiffany felt she wanted to runaway from her crush when she exposed her now.

"I said do you like me?" Taeyeon repeats before she turns to look at Tiffany's flustered face.

"What kind of question is that Tae?" Tiffany awkwardly smile at her friend, she felt so nervous by now when she saw Taeyeon's straight face.

"You already heard me clearly?" Taeyeon pinned her friend on the tree let Tiffany's back flattened on the old tree.

"I.LIKE.YOU!" Tiffany closed her eyes as she mentioned the words so fast unable to catch them.

"That's the only thing I wanted to know from you, why you make it so hard for both of us?" Taeyeon smirk at her before the girl get back into her original spot.

"I felt terrible!" Tiffany covered her face by her hands but Taeyeon yanks them off.

"Stop covering your face I couldn't fully view your beauty." Taeyeon complimented made Tiffany flushes from embarrassment.

"You aren't mad at me?" Tiffany curiously asked pointing herself.

"Why does I have to be mad at you Fany? Is there something wrong?" Taeyeon asked densely.

"Nothing." Tiffany shrugged it off before she felt her eyes heavy and sleepy.

"I'll just take a nap and wake me up if we will going home." Tiffany closed her eyes as she hugged her knees and fell fast asleep in just a few minutes.

"She's weird."Taeyeon murmur with a genuine smile making her head turn into Tiffany's side and pause for awhile scrutinizing her beauty.

"I like you too."

FLASHBACK END

"We're losing her just keep on going with the operations!"

"She's losing too much blood, Doc!"

"Her blood pressure drops!"

"Heartbeat went slow."

"She couldn't make it, Doc!"

"She will make it just a few more."

"We won't lose her!"

"Wake up and don't die on me!"

"Just do your best!"

"Sorry Doc but we already try our best but she will not make it on time!"

"Time of death 3:09 a.m."

MEANWHILE

"Seon Mi-ah?" Stephen tried to comfort his wife but he always turned down by the crying woman instead she called her ex-husband in Boston about the accident and Tae-Sung booked a flight to Seoul immediately and left Charles alone.

"Still you don't want to hear me out, huh? Fine!" Stephen rushed outside without waiting for Seon Mi's response. They've been there for almost an hours having no idea of the kids situation, Seon Mi's mind clouded by too many problems including her divorce with Stephen but right now her two daughters and grand daughter needs her but all she could do is cry and wait in vain for the doctor's announcement if they are safe from danger.

"Seon Mi! Seon Mi!" She heard her ex-husband's familiar voice approaching and there she spotted Tae-Sung searching for her while touring his eyes everywhere.

"Tae-Sung ah!" Seon Mi called as she cried and hastily run into Tae-Sung's loving arms.

"Are you okay?" Tae Sung asked his ex-wife while fixing her hair.

"How's Taeyeon? Tiffany? Erika?" Tae Sung added as he ushered them both into the bench.

"Still no result from the room since we arrived a few hours ago." Seon Mi answered with her croaky voice.

"I've flight a jet plane instead of the regular plane so I could run here as fast as I could." Tae Sung explained as they waited for the result and the door burst open revealing the surgeon covered with blood.

"Doc, how's the patients?" Seon Mi asked as she hold into the doctor's blue scrub but he kept silence before he spoke with a sad tone in his voice making them nervous.

"I'm sorry to say but one of them didn't make it during the operations while the rest are on their critical conditions." The surgeon announced before Seon Mi couldn't hold on and drop on her knees.

"Tae Sung just hold me." Seon Mi called for her ex-husband to support her for awhile after knowing the result.

"You want to know who is the casualty I've been mentioning?" The surgeon asked.

"No doc just keep it for now. I'm not yet ready for it just hold it for awhile once I could regain my strength you can tell me." Seon Mi stated in her weak state before the surgeon bowed at them and re-enter the operating room.

"If Taeyeon is the one who died, I promise that I will never forgive myself, Tae Sung!" Seon Mi cried in her ex-husband's arms before she saw him nod in silence.

"We will have to accept their fate and besides there's still 3 remaining inside who were fighting for their lives." Tae Sung said optimistically as he comforts Seon Mi in a friendly manner.

"Just let me sleep in your arms for awhile on the bench." They transferred into the bench before Seon Mi decided to take a nap on Tae Sung's shoulder as the man comforts her to sleep.

"Sleep tight."

-to be continued