35 - Epilogue

ONE YEAR LATER

"You know I still didn't want your relationship with my daughter but----" Stephen pause for awhile before he looks awkwardly at Taeyeon's direction sitting calmly across him as he pays a visit on her. He couldn't accepted the fact that his only daughter would fell in love with ssme gender but as Seon Mi said love has no shapes either.

"But despite of her amnesia, Tiffany still hasn't date a guy even I setting her up for good but turning out letting them down immediately because her heart tells otherwise and when she saw an old photo of you and hers together, she couldn't helped but to asked few questions about you and I guess, her heart still recognized you very well." Stephen sighed heavily not fully accepting the fact that Tiffany is still head over heels for Taeyeon despite of forgettinf everything. He felt half-happy when she completely forgot about Taeyeon and had a high hopes that she would finally settled down with a man but to his disappointment, Tiffany of course, had no interest in them in particular.

"I let you with her." Stephen sternly said as he took glance over Taeyeon who still silent and calm on her spot.

"I don't anyone right now I prefer to be alone and die alone." Taeyeon calmly said.

"Are you sure?" Stephen's voice seems cheer up from what he'd heard from Taeyeon, the lesbian he hated honestly spilling out her thoughts to finally pushed his daughter away from her.

"I want her to be happy without me and now it's the chance I've waited for a long time that she is the one who will finally pushes me away without any doubt." Taeyeon stated a fact that made Stephen felt horrible as a human and especially as a father for his daughter.

"I don't want to push you any further but I know someday you will make a right decision." Stephen straighten his suit before he rose from her seat on Taeyeon's peaceful garden in Boston province.

"I'm afraid I won't." Taeyeon rejected before Stephen announces his goodbye.

"I'll go ahead now, thank you for your time Taeyeon." Stephen stepped back inside the mansion with Seon Mi watching them from afar together with their kids. He begged for her to come back and take back the divorce paper because he couldn't lived without his wife now that they had a big family of four but Taeyeon's mother forced him to let their daughter's to decide for their own life and Stephen hardly took it but he learned to accepted it.

"So what happen?" Seon Mi asked once she saw her husband approaching while their kids left to play inside.

"Of course, she's stubborn like you." Stephen sighed.

"I felt like I'm the one to blame here. I felt sad over Erika's death and Tiffany's condition also felt guilty towards Taeyeon's state." Stephen looks at his wife with full of guilt and regret filled his eyes.

"Just make it up on them by letting them find their ways to each other and I know fate will do its job." Seon Mi patted her husband's shoulder before she took his hands and intertwined them calling their kids inside.

BACK TO TAEYEON

"I know I made the right thing." Taeyeon talked with herself.

"Though she's literally killing me inside everyday adding the pain of not seeing anything with my world filled with darkness." Taeyeon said hopelessly before she sighed heavily, she roams her hand beside her before she picks up her guide stick and stand up. She struggles a few times to walked by herself but now she's getting used to it and almost familiarize everything around inside her lonely home but not after she had her new puppy, Zero.

"Arf! Arf!" She heard Zero barking cutely towards her direction, finally he woke up from his nap.

"Zero-yah!" Taeyeon called happily before she kneels and Zero went infront of her and picks him up with one hand before she smoothly walk into her garden filled with various kind of flowers.