Special Chapter

ONE YEAR LATER

"This is ridiculous!" Tiffany yells in frustration as she spotted Zero almost destroys everything on their living from the scattered pillow through the devastating curtains. She glares at the poor puppy hiding behind his owner's leg whose all smile with the latter infront of her.

"You've been a bad boy Zero-yah!" Taeyeon lectured her little puppy as she scoop him in her arms giving her a lovingly warmth. Her sight already been improved for the past few months after her last operation but still haven't seen everything clearly.

"Don't you dare tolerate that little rascal of yours or you will sleep on the couch tonight!" Tiffany threaten but Taeyeon shrugged her off and petting her puppy Zero instead.

"Are you listening at me?" Tiffany followed the owner and her puppy walking slowly through the kitchen.

"Fany-ah? Don't stress out yourself on a small thing, we can clean everything later and I'll help you out too." Taeyeon calmly said before she let Zero on the floor giving him a dog food she took from the cupboard.

Tiffany sighed heavily as she knew herself she couldn't win against her wife through an argument, she sat silently on the kitchen counter after her wife put a plate with her already cooked meal for tonight's dinner. They've been happily married for almost 7 months now which held in Boston with some close friends and relatives, Stephen accepted them from the helped of Seon Mi and Tae Sung together before they finally convinced him so the wedding ceremony held peacefully. The newly wed couple celebrated their honeymoon in Paris by Tiffany's request so Tae Sung already booked them a luxury hotel for 1 week as their present while Seon Mi and Stephen gave them a cozy house somewhere in Europe and now they're living on it right now.

"I really hate Zero." Tiffany was really jealous over her wife's cute little ball of fur because he got a lot of attentiom from Taeyeon.

"Honey!" Taeyeon called before Tiffany turns her head and met her wife's lips halfway.

"You know I couldn't resist you." Tiffany sighed because we all know how deeply inlove she was for her lovely wife.

"It's Taeyeon's magic." Taeyeon laugh at her wife before she sat beside her and happily ate her dinner.

"Yeah right." Tiffany sighed for the umpteenth times before she glares back at Zero's spot on the floor who is happily eating his food.

"You know you can already claim your price tonight." Taeyeon winks at her after the woman put her plate into the sink as she slowly unbutton her white blouse as she walks through their bathroom.

"Such a tease." Tiffany grin at her wife as she saw how Taeyeon carelessly threw her blouse on the floor outside the bathroom giving the signal into her wife.

"Hey you!" Tiffany pointed at the the innocent puppy on the floor but she was ignored by him.

"Just don't interrupt us, okay?" Tiffany angrily yells at the puppy who was busy eating his food not caring about his other owner.

"I think I need a little stretching before we get into action!" Tiffany stretches her body before she walks inside the bathroom with a smirk on her face.

FEW HOURS LATER

The couple already slipped on their bed almost worn-out because of their hot activities awhile ago inside the bathroom, they went all out for a few rounds before Taeyeon got tired from her hyper wife.

"I think I couldn't walk tomorrow and make our breakfast." Taeyeon sighed under the blanket as she felt her wife wrapped her arms around her waist.

"YOU OVERDO IT!" Taeyeon playfully glares at her wife whose eyes almost heavily dropped from exhaustion.

"I'm so madly inlove with you." Tiffany answered smoothly.

"Geez." Taeyeon sighed again before she covers their bare body by a blanket.

"What do you think of kids?" Tiffany asked because recently she thought of raising one.

"Kids? Hm." Taeyeon face her wife as she turns her head.

"I want one." Tiffany added.

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon caress her wife's face gently as she stares through her eyes.

"Yes I want our little version running around our house but I'm not letting them to play with your sick puppy!" Tiffany pout as she reasoned out having a kid but playing with Zero is a big NO.

"You're too caught up with Zero, huh?" Taeyeon walked with Zero everyday to get some sunlight for their skin and a little exercise could helped their body strong.

"He always got all of your attention that you almost forgot me." Tiffany reasoned before Taeyeon laugh at her.

"Zero is a puppy but you are my wife, you jealous freak!" Taeyeon chuckle before she pinch Tiffany's nose and quickly peck her lips.

"I love you Mrs. Kim." Taeyeon said in between their passionate kiss as they cuddle under the blanket.

"I love you too Mrs. Kim." Tiffany followed her wife's rhythm when they couldn't help but to roam their hands all over each other's bare body.

"I think we should visit a doctor tomorrow." Taeyeon suggested.

"Who will bear our child?" Tiffany asked.

"I think you should." Taeyeon pointed at her wife.

"I think so too." Tiffany smiled.

"You will be a good mother." Taeyeon complimented her wife.

"I thought the same for you." Tiffany snuggle into her wife's warmth.

"I think we should sleep." Taeyeon said before she turns off their lamp shade into the bedside table.

"Goodnight honey." Tiffany's eyes felt heavy as she fell asleep engulfing her inside Taeyeon's arms.

"Goodnight Fany." Taeyeon kissed her wife's forehead before she fell into their deep slumber.

A/N: Thank you for supporting One Last Time and I hope you'll read another story of mine in the future. Bye everyone! 😅

With Love,
chocomint89