10

"What's up Taeng?" Sooyoung greets her friend who is silently reading her notes and as Student Council President she wants to be a role model to others.

"Hey? Do you hear me?" Sooyoung waves her hand infront of the President's face when she got no response.

"Huh? You're here Choi." Taeyeon snapped out from her thoughts as she close her notes.

"I'm just here awhile ago and you don't even notice me." Sooyoung scoffs when her friend still off her mind.

"Sorry." Taeyeon calmly said.

"You want to hangout with the members later?" Sooyoung asked as she sat on the council chair.

"Nope I had to pick-up someone." Taeyeon shook her head and continue reading her notes before Sooyoung nod.

"PRESIDENT KIM THERE'S A COMMOTION OUTSIDE INVOLVING YOUR SISTER!!!" One of the council alarms the two before they sprinted off from the council room.

"What's happening here?" Sooyoung pushed off the crowd out on their way and spotted Tiffany on top of a blonde woman on the ground while pulling her hair in anger.

"TIFFANY HWANG!!!" Taeyeon yells at her stepsister angrily seeing how Tiffany behaves recently and after their sex incident a couple of days ago.

"DETENTION NOW!!!" Taeyeon warns as she pulled Tiffany's collar and helps out her girlfriend who was pushed into ground helplessly.

"B-Baby..." Jessica cried on her girlfriend's arms when Taeyeon quickly wrapped her in embrace while glaring at Tiffany held by Sooyoung.

"Send her into the detention Choi." Taeyeon orders before she ushered the blonde out of the crowd.

"What happen back there?" Sooyoung asked Tiffany who kept silence since the incident happen awhile ago.

"That bitch insulted me!" Tiffany snapped as she recalls how Jessica calls her names made her blood boils in anger.

"Tch." Sooyoung smack her forehead.

"I just saying the truth." Tiffany scoffs when she saw how Sooyoung didn't believe on her.

"Jessica is still Jessica." Sooyoung remarks.

"You know her?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes she's a family friend and we are childhood neighbors too." Sooyoung said before they both went inside the detention room.

"Argh! I want to slap her in the face over and over again because of cursing me don't you see my scratch? She's the first one who assaulted me then before you arrived I was helpless at the ground when she first grabs my hair." Tiffany recalls.

"I see just let me treat your wound." Sooyoung went into the medicine cabinet across the room.

"It sting a little bit just bear with it." Sooyoung warned before she put an alcohol into the cotton balls and press gently on Tiffany's scratches made by Jessica.

"Ouch." Tiffany felt the sting and flinch a bit and Sooyoung leans in to blow the wound to lessen the pain.

"Still hurt?" Sooyoung asked before their faces was only inch apart away from each other like they were kissing in some angle and felt their blood rush.