31

"Where are we going Taetae?" Taeyeon ordered to packed up all her important stuffs in the luggage as she hurriedly dragged Tiffany out of their house with Erika.

"It's dangerous if we still stayed here, I know my wife would go berserk about the divorce papers delivered in our house and she will hunt me and you down." Taeyeon drove their way into the airport with Tiffany and her sleeping daughter on her lap.

"Krystal is crazy." Taeyeon murmur as she focused on the street infront.

"How about the place were staying? Erika still have no-----" Tiffany's words had been cut off by Taeyeon's voice.

"I already settled everything." Taeyeon waving off Erika's passport in hand when she called for helped with her lawyer Seohyun.

"My father help me alot through everything I needed." Taeyeon showed up into her father after a long time spend hidden from everyone and told him everything from the start when Stephen was involved. Tae-Sung cursed her stepfather to death when he heard everything his daughter told him, all thanks to his lover, Charles that he's still calm and staying peacefully in Boston.

"Thank you Taetae." Tiffany's tears well up from her eyes overwhelmed by Taeyeon's effort.

*cellphone ringing*

"Hello?" Taeyeon answered the phone when the traffic light turns red.

"Taeyeon-ah? Where are you?" Seon Mi called from the other line asking for her daughter, she already had Taeyeon's number when Tiffany told her about the arrival after hiding for a long time from them.

"We're heading in the airport, why?" Taeyeon said obliviously.

"Stephen is coming there to stop the both of you so you'll have to hurry up before it's too late." Seon Mi said nervously.

"Really?" Taeyeon looked behind and saw Tiffany staring at her confused.

"Be careful on your way, okay?" Seon Mi held her tears when her daughter caught into complicated situations that she had to argue at her husband and file a divorce.

"I will Mom." Taeyeon smile.

"I love you Mom." She added let out a hearty smile.

"I love you too Tae-ah." She heard her Mom cried before the line went off as she continue driving into the airport in a moderate speed.

"Is that your mom?" Tiffany asked after Taeyeon cut the call from Seon Mi.

"Yes, she's telling us to be careful on our way through the airport and she's happy for both of us." Taeyeon half lied not wanting to worry the younger woman.

"Your mom is so sweet." Tiffany smile before she caress Erika's head making her fell asleep deeper.

"Yeah." Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

*blowing horns*

"What is that noise?" Taeyeon opens her car window and saw a truck driven by her wife, Krystal.

"K-Krystal?" Taeyeon hastily stepped on the gas pedal and her car went into a fast speed avoiding other cars on their front.

*loud beep*

"I won't let you be happy!" Krystal laugh like a mad person as she drove the truck she stole from the vegetable shop after knowing Taeyeon's whereabouts and decided to follow her.

"We will all die!" Krysal laughed as she kept racing through Taeyeon's car infront while the passing cars are the ones whose avoiding her.

"Die Taeyeon!" Krystal drive like a pro and doesn't limit her speed as she race and Taeyeon's car finally beside hers.

"STOP IT KRYSTAL!!" Taeyeon yells from her open window as she race with her wife.

"Let's both go to hell!!" Krystal turns the wheel and the side of the truck bumps into Taeyeon's car made them out of control by a moment and the driver having a hard time to take back the car into the right side of the road.

"YOU FINALLY GONE CRAZY!!" Taeyeon shouted when the car finally get back into the road but her car is slightly damaged.

*sound of wheels screeching*

"Oh shit." Krystal trying to control the break pedal together with the gas but won't work once and tried again but failed twice, the truck finally losing its control and lost track of the wheels.

"Stop the truck!" Taeyeon yells.

"I-I c-can't.. I can't stop it!" Krystal said in panic losing control on the steering wheel.

"WHAT?" Taeyeon's eyes went wide when she the road closed sign infront so she decided to help out her wife by making the truck stop.

"Give me your hand!" Taeyeon called Tiffany for help and she's now the one who drives the car securely lied Erika on the backseat safely.

"I'm afraid." Krystal is crying now from fear as she don't even know how to save herself.

"Just trust me." Taeyeon said as she securely reach Krystal's hand with Tiffany driving close beside the truck in the driver's seat spot.

"When I count 1 to 3 just jump on me, okay? Don't worry I catch you." Taeyeon was now safely tied her waist using a safety rope inside her car in case of emergency still half of her body inside the car on the passenger seat.

"Breathe Krystal." Taeyeon stretching her both arms to catch Krystal on time, thankfully, they entered the closed roads due to road maintenance and the dead end is too far from where they are now.

"Okay 1..." Taeyeon breathes.

"2..." Krystal calming herself down.

"3...!!" Krystal quickly jumped and her wife caught her right on time before the truck uncontrollably jumps on the dead end.

*sound of car crash*

Unfortunately, the car went out of control as well because of the defect road on their way, the both wheels loses and Tiffany couldn't control the steering wheel and decided to crashed on the nearby tree.

"T-Tae? A-Are y-you okay?" Tiffany weakly open her eyes unable to move her aching body due to the hard impact. She hurriedly search for Erika when she almost forgot her daughter behind and terrified when she spotted her bloody weak little frame get intertwined on the car's metallic part piercing her chest, she felt her tongue tied and couldn't even open her mouth to scream and call her name, Erika. She felt her tears totally well up from her blurry eyes and search for Taeyeon next, there she saw her beloved covered with thick blood all over her face and her body almost limp at the back of the seat with Krystal pooled by her own blood not too far from her wife's body. She didn't know if they were dead or still breathing when she heard the loud siren coming into their direction after they entered the closed roads.

She couldn't speak nor move a muscle when she was trapped into the driver seat and felt her legs numb while her forehead is bleeding too that her vision went blurry before she fell unconscious while reaching Erika's hand and felt it cold.

-to be continued