3

"Ah.. ah.. ah" Tiffany moans in pleasure when Taeyeon inserted her fake dick inside her tight cunt as ever though they secretly often have sex from time to time.

"I-I'm c-cumming..." Tiffany moans louder when she felt her climax getting nearer by the way Taeyeon thrust into her with incredile speed making the bed shook hard. She grasp the sheet over her head with her eyes closed while her pervert girlfriend leaving love marks on different parts of her naked body.

"J-Just a l-little m-more." Taeyeon felt the other side of the fake dick hits her wet cunt when she pounds hard inside Tiffany's and nearing her climax as well. They are both sweaty in their missionary position pleasuring the girl underneath her as she stares at Tiffany's pleasure face grabbing her neck and claimed her lips while nibbling the bottom, they continue fucking each other until they finally reached the awaited climax.

"That was awesome." Tiffany huffs catching her breath after the heavenly climax she receives from Taeyeon who is now turns her body beside her closing her eyes from exhaustion before she grabbed the blanket to cover their both naked body.

"I love you Tae." Tiffany turns her head into her girlfriend who is staring blankly at the ceiling inside the confinement of darkness, she leans her head above Taeyeon's chest as she listens into her heartbeat. The older girl wrapped her arms around her waist kissing the crown of Tiffany's head before she let her eyes drop feeling sleepy after a 4 rounds of sex.

"Do you even love me?" Tiffany randomly asked out of the blue without looking at her girlfriend's face, she felt to asked about their relationship or why did Taeyeon avoided saying those 3-words she often said.

"Are you doubting me now?" Taeyeon coldly said without opening her eyes but still they continue to cuddle.

"No, I'm just wondering." Tiffany felt she wanted to cry but she held herself because Taeyeon might misinterpret her.

"Of course I do." Taeyeon felt sorry so she respond back.

"Then why are you not saying "I love you" to me back?" Tiffany continue to pry on her girlfriend made Taeyeon felt uncomfortable.

"It's just..." Taeyeon hesitatedly whispers.

*cellphone ringing*

"I got this." Taeyeon quickly sat up from her lying position carefully placing Tiffany's head on the pillow before she pick up some random oversize shirt and leave her frustrated girlfriend in bed for awhile picking up the sudden call.

"Hello?" Taeyeon calls.

"Let's meet right now." A girl's voice answered back with her seductive voice made Taeyeon crunched her face in annoyance when the caller continue to bother her frequently.

"I'm with my girl now." Taeyeon calmly said before she glance at her back making sure Tiffany wasn't there to secretly eavesdropping her.

"Then leave her and be with me instead honey." Taeyeon scoffed.

"You don't love her right?" The girl said from the other line.

"Of course I do love her." Taeyeon frustratedly messing her hair while answering back the annoying caller.

"You are still not over me." Taeyeon felt she wanted to throw her phone on the wall but Tiffany might suspect she's really doing strange behind her back.

"Please don't call me again or I kill you with my bare hands." Taeyeon threatened.

"Ooh sounds scary but sorry babe I won't be threaten by you because I still love fucking you." The girl evilly laugh before she cuts off the line leaving Taeyeon totally pissed off by now.

"Is there any problem babe?" Tiffany appears from the bedroom holding the blanket to cover her naked body as she follows her pissed off girlfriend.

"It's nothing really." Taeyeon waves her hand no before she shook her head and smiles pervertedly into Tiffany who is now confused.

"C'mon let's play another round." Taeyeon swiftly approach her girl pushing her inside their room while grabbing the back of Tiffany's neck kissing her roughly. They continue walking backward until they reach the bed and Taeyeon gently pushes Tiffany in the bed hitting her back at the soft mattress making sure she was naked under her she pulls off the blanket from her eyesmile girlfriend and saw how gorgeous Tiffany was in her eyes.

"Want rough?" Taeyeon asked hungrily licking her lips while staring pervertedly into Tiffany's naked state stripping off her shirt from her upper torso and finally they both naked.

"Please do." Tiffany loves her girlfriend's pervert and kinky side when it comes to sex and she loves it very much everytime Taeyeon treats her like a queen.

"Then get ready." Taeyeon pick up the fake dick on the floor and attach around her waist, the proud dick slowly leans infront of Tiffany's new shave wet pussy and slowly yet gently thrusting inside by the help of Taeyeon herself.

"Ah..." Tiffany felt pain on her private area when Taeyeon finally thrusted on her inside and without further ado she pounds her again in a slow motion making the both of them aroused sending them into heaven.

"I'm gonna meet my stepfather by tomorrow night." Taeyeon spills after a long rough sex awhile ago they both decided to take a rest with Tiffany cuddling into her.

"I had a dinner date with my father because he will introduce me to someone he's seeing right now." Tiffany recalls about the conversation she had with her father last night about meeting someone special to him.

"It means no meet up and good sex tomorrow, I'm gonna miss you." Tiffany confessed as she cutely pouts infront of Taeyeon who is now staring at her without any expression.

"Then let's do another round again for satisying ourselves." Taeyeon offered made Tiffany's eyes widen in disbelief.

"Seriously? My pussy already hurts byuntae." Tiffany scoffed made Taeyeon stifles her laugh as she kisses her forehead giving butterflies inside the eyesmile girl's stomach.

"Kidding, let's sleep now." Taeyeon bid goodnight before she fell into a deep slumber inmediately.

"I love you baby." Tiffany whispers fixing her girlfriend's strands of hair off her adorable face before she joins her into dreamland.

-to be continued