14

"I'll meet you at the cafe." Tiffany called from the other line as she was searching for a university she will be admitted after their graduation in just a few days.

"Okay I'll just wait here." Taeyeon answered as she waited patiently while staring at the red velvet box on the table showing a little smile on her face. She also looked for a potential university for taking her course of Business Administration to helps her for managing the school since her mother already retired and took care of Stephen and their upcoming baby.

"Okay see you soon boo." Tiffany hang up the call leaving a smile on Taeyeon's face as she was nervous for her proposal to be her official girlfriend but still in secret from their parents of course. She already broke up with Jessica after what happened a few weeks ago and the woman doesn't even contact her after their last confrontation back at the chairman office.

"Should I serenade her?" Taeyeon talks with herself thinking of what possible to do together with her proposal after planning it for almost a week but yet she had no special events for it and just do it casually but thinking how Tiffany wants a romantic and fairy tale concept if she was being asked in marriage or asking her to be thwir girlfriend than she would say yes if she saw how sincere the person was but especially it was Taeyeon we are talking about of course she would say yes immediately without being asked twice.

Taeyeon sighed heavily.

"It wouldn't work." She smack her forehead before checking her phone on the table.

"I don't know anymore." Taeyeon was trouble and yet she's still thinking the school at the same time. Crap!

"Maybe I should ask Sooyoung about it but what if she'll give a dumb advice then everything will be ruin. Ugh!" Taeyeon pulled her hair from a sudden frustration since she wasn't get used to it, she wasn't a romantic and affectionate type and this isn't her thing but for Tiffany she will do everything.

"Maybe calling her wouldn't hurt." Taeyeon had no choice but to dial her friend's number.

"It's now or never." She sighed.

MEANWHILE

Tiffany is walking cheerfully at the city downtown to choose a nice present for Taeyeon on their graduation and there she saw a necktie that will totally suits her yet she had no idea of Taeyeon's proposal at the cafe. She pushed the door open and went inside the woman's apparels to take a quick look and buy it afterwards.

" Can I take a look at it?" Tiffany pointed at the item she's been eyeing for and the sales lady smile at her and took the gray stripes black necktie on the display before she takes a good look of it.

"It well suited your husband Miss." The saleslady asked before Tiffany blushed but she shrugged it off and continue staring at the item.

"Do you have any other style?" Tiffany asked and then the lady nodded after she finished looking through it and the saleslady leads her further inside so she could choose variety of colors.

"You can choose from them." The saleslady proudly said before Tiffany's sparkles from their different designs that will like by Taeyeon.

"Thank you come again!" Tiffany happily skipped out from the shop with a paper bag on her hand before she stop nearby the pavements waiting for the red lights so she could cross the street.

"Hey!" Tiffany spotted a child playing a ball nearby so she called and tells him to stop because its too dangerous but the little boy was awefully stubborn and the ball slipped from his hand and went into the middle of the streets and without a word the boy trying to run after his ball but as a quick reflex Tiffany runs after him leaving her paper bag pushing the boy out from the danger but she didn't see the incoming pick-up truck that lost its control.

BBBEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!

AFTER A FEW HOURS

Taeyeon is checking out her phone once in awhile if she got a message but none after spending a long time inside the cafe and Tiffany still nowhere to be seen, she was worried sick but in the same time mad at her lover for not showing up since she already set-up everything well for her proposal.

"Where the hell is she?" Taeyeon scoffed after finishing 6 cups of caramel macchiato and still Tiffany didn't arrive yet.

"Ah that kid." She sighed heavily before decided to play with her phone.

"I shouldn't get here too early." She continue talking with herself annoyingly while playing with her phone annoyingly.

She heard the cafe bell door ding and her heart skipped thinking it was Tiffany but unfortunately she spotted her ex-girlfriend Jessica looking for her with a gloomy expression.

"Taeyeon can I talk with you?" Jessica finally spotted her and walked into her spot nearby the huge window.

"Talk." Taeyeon coldly answered and not offering a seat for Jessica.

"Let's get back together? Shall we?" Jessica pleaded with tears as she couldn't stop thinking about Taeyeon after they break up.

"Let's stop here." Taeyeon looked into the blonde's eyes.

"I already love somebody else and it wasn't you Sica, I'm sorry." Taeyeon apologetically said.

"Who is she? Is it?" Jessica had suspicion about Taeyeon and Tiffany's relationship but she definitely ignore it thinking they were just only sisters.

"Yes she is so you can leave." Taeyeon shoo her away.

"I'm sorry." Jessica bowed and runs through the entrance door and went outside wiping off her tears from being dumped by her former lover.

"Geez where the hell is Tiffany?" Taeyeon scoffed for countless times and she kept on waiting and waiting for the latter to come.

-to be continued