30

"I'm getting back with her Dad." Tiffany confronted her father at Cheondam when she felt she needed to after insisting Taeyeon to be with her despite of Krystal death threat against her.

"You're totally getting insane again, are we Tiffany?" Her father said calmly not wanting to took his anger on her when he's still careful around with his kids, Samuel and Suzette.

"Do you know how much I love her and if you still didn't let me to pursue this then forget or disown me as your daughter." Tiffany bravely said she wasn't back down against on her father this time around after knowing Taeyeon did love her still.

"WHAT'S THE FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU? YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND FOR CONFRONTIMG ME HERE SAYING YOU WILL GET BACK WITH HER? AFTER I FORCE SOMEONE ELSE FATHER TO MARRY OFF TAEYEON WITH HIS DAUGHTER AND KEEP HER AWAY FROM YOU?" Stephen blurted out the truth he hid from them all over these years. He's the culprit behind their sufferings throughout the year.

"And I'm the one who let Nichkhun bumped into you that night when you got drunk." He admitted but he's just doing it for her daughter's own sake and it's the right thing to do to lived a normal life.

"You?! Are you really my father?! I can't believe you will do this in your own daughter?! You heartless moron father of mine?! God knows how much I hate you now, I thought I forgave you because you're acting like a good one when you're not." Tiffany's tears well up as she balled her fist about knowing the truth of her father's wicked plan to ruin everything between her and Taeyeon's life.

"I hate you Dad." Tiffany wipes off her tears as she races outside her father's home leaving the deadpanned man on the living room.

"Is it true you're the one behind my daughter's disappearance?" Stephen heard his wife's stern voice behind him after he left alone by Tiffany not too long ago.

"S-Seon M-Mi?" Stephen's eyes widen and saw how his wife's expression turned disgusted over him.

"So it's really you? Who makes Taeyeon and Tiffany suffered from all over the years we've been spending happy memories together while the othervs were not." Seon Mi was more over disappointed at her so-called husband as she stood fiercely infront of him.

"How could you done that with our daughters? What have they done to let them suffered like this? Is it because they aren't normal people to fell inlove with someone they shouldn't have? Love has no shapes and boundaries and I knew I tell you that a couple of times when were still dating back then but now you are really disappointing me, Steph." Seon Mi stated bitterly as she clenches her fist out of anger.

"You too also love your gay husband and left him, is it like you are disgusted by him too, right? It's the same feelings like me when I found out my only daughter loves a woman and worst her stepsister." Stephen blurted out of anger as he soon raising his voice against his calm wife.

"Shall I correct you?" Seon Mi said.

"Tae-Sung didn't disgust me at all. You're the only one who mostly disgusted me right now showing how wicked person you are!" Seon Mi pointed out making Stephen taken aback.

"I left him because he felt really, really sorry for dragging me into his own problem for forcing me to marry him and started a family with him because his father forces him to do so." Seon Mi added as she recalls the memories when she's still with her ex-husband.

"Tae-Sung is such a good man that's why I fell inlove with her shrugging the fact that he's a gay begging infront of my dorm door the day he will force to marry someone else." She continued with her sparkling eyes.