17

AT THE AIRPORT

"Be sure you will eat your meal when your father was not around." Seon Mi lectures her stubborn daughter whose holding her luggage while waiting for the flight, they've been 1-hour early on the said flight.

"Yes Mom." Taeyeon sighed heavily before her attention landed on the silent girl beside Stephen. She's been silent throughout the whole ride even though Taeyeon was beside her and even her father noticed his daughter's unusual behavior from a cheerful into a gloomy one.

"You won't even said goodbye to Taeyeon maybe it could be your last chance after so many years?" Stephen nudge Tiffany's arms to caught her attention but the girl could only stsre blankly at Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry." The three of them were surprise on Tiffany's reaction when she said she's sorry.

"Why are you sorry sweetie?" Seon Mi asked her stepdaughter worriedly as she saw how Tiffany fidgetted on her spot.

"I also bring my passport and bought a flight ticket secretly." Tiffany finally spilled her lies towards her parents even she herself couldn't understand why she do such things without Stephen knowing.

"WHAT????" The couple said in unison with their shocked face while Taeyeon could only smack her own forehead in disbelief on Tiffany's reckless behavior.

"Does she love me that much?" Taeyeon mentally thought as she watched how Tiffany explains to their parents who could only nod and sigh behind.

"Okay I understand." Stephen sighed before he finally accepted his own daughter's clumsiness.

"Taeyeon make sure you take good care of your little sister or else you'll be dead." Seon Mi threatened her own daughter who could only sigh repeatedly.

"Taeyeon please I beg you." Stephen held Taeyeon's warm hands as he pleaded with his own eyes before he glares at his daughter beside Taeyeon.

"How about your clothes? Luggage? Stuffs?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany whose face immediately flushed.

"I don't have any with me because you will asking me questions if I brought one and besides there's no surprise though." Stephen smack his own forehead when he felt his blood raise and his face turns redden from too much embarrassment.

"It makes sense." Taeyeon close her eyes before the attendant's voice heard and their flight is also there right now.

"Here." Stephen handed Tiffany a golden atm card with his own savings.

"Dad?" Tiffany wonder.

"Take it as your allowance and I will send some money on it if you needed so you won't bother Taeyeon and her father." Stephen nags at Tiffany who could only shed tears with her father's supportiveness.

"Taeyeon help her to recover over there and keep an eye on her." Stephen pleads as he stares at the said girl who heads first in the departure area.

"I do Appa." Taeyeon smiles at him.

"Come on." Taeyeon yells at her clumsy sister whose hugging Seon Mi behind.

"I will call you both!!!" Tiffany waves her hand before she follows Taeyeon inside the boarding plane.

"Take good care." The adult couple shed tears with each other as they both waves goodbye into them.