19

"Aahhh..." Tiffany stretching her arms from having a long peaceful sleep but she felt another weight on her stomach and there she saw Taeyeon sleeping peacefully while wrapping her arms around her stepsister bare stomach.

"She's too cute, how can I never fell in love with her instantly." Tiffany blankly staring at Taeyeon's calm face in her sleep. She wipes the hair covering her kid-like face, she loves seeing it everyday when she wakes up.

"I suddenly want my memory back." Tiffany thought while staring lovingly at the girl beside her while they were both covered by a thick blanket.

"You're pretty when you smile." One day Tiffany caught Taeyeon genuinely smiling when she read something on her laptop.

"Really?" Tiffany felt surprise when she heard Taeyeon talked back at her without opening her eyes.

"Oh, you're awake." Tiffany shrugged off her embarrassment as she leans forward to close the gap between them.

"Because I felt your staring back at me and it made me uncomfortable." Taeyeon said before she tighten her arms around Tiffany's lower naked torso.

"What if our parents caught us?" Tiffany worriedly asked the consequence of their sin behind.

"I don't know Tiffany all I know is you're here with me." Taeyeon shyly confessed pressing her face in between Tiffany's breast as she sniffs her scent too.

"Shall we runaway from here?" Tiffany suggested but Taeyeon didn't answer because she immediately fell asleep.

"If you're with me then okay." Taeyeon shortly answered before she claims Tiffany's soft plump lips and the two remains lip locking for a few minutes.

"Shall I prepare our breakfast?" Tiffany cutely asked while breaking the kiss.

"You sounds like my wife." Taeyeon joked.

"Then shall we get married?" Tiffany asked before they both laughed.

"Get up lazy bum!" Tiffany rose up and climb off the bed playfully patting Taeyeon's naked butt.

"Just 5 more minutes babe." Taeyeon snuggle her face on their pillow as she pulled the blanket to cover her bare body.

"I'm more like a mother than your wife Taetae." Tiffany scoffs before she left the sleepy girl on the bed heading inside the shower to start off her day.

*****

"Are you done?" Taeyeon patiently waiting at the kitchen counter sitting on their stool while Tiffany cooks their omelet rice that her kid lover like.

"Almost babe." Tiffany smile at her.

"Tada!" Tiffany place the omelet on their plate before showing into Taeyeon whose eyes sparkles in a snap feeling proud of her lover.

"Can I taste it?" Taeyeon asked permission on her today's chef.

"Fill yourself." Tiffany smile at Taeyeon's cute response as the girl digging hungrily at her plate.

"Tastes good." Taeyeon continue eating her breakfast.

"Glad you like it." Tiffany lift her fork and spoon and start digging on her own.

"Let's wash the laundry after instead of sending it on a shop." Tiffany suggested before Taeyeon nodded happily.

"I'll be in-charge in ironing." Taeyeon raise her hand like a kid.