23

AUTHOR POV

Tiffany woke up in the hotel without Taeyeon beside her, she quickly picked up all her scattered clothes on the floor before she went outside and the bills already paid and hurriedly went into the penthouse they were both staying but only to see a not so please Stephen and the calm Tae-Sung sitting across each other, they already end their confidential conversation about their daughters.

"I already packed all of your clothes so that we can reach our flight today." Stephen said coldly crossing his arms while glaring at her daughter who arrived home today.

"I don't want to Daddy!!! I can handle myself here with Taeyeon and Uncle Tae-Sung." Tiffany protested stubbornly as she glares back at her father with the same intensity.

"You.will.go.home.with.me!" Stephen sternly said voicing his superiority towards his hardheaded daughter.

"Sweety! You have to listen into your father. You can call us when you have spare time and visit us here." Tae-Sung butted looking worried at Tiffany who fought against her father since Stephen spilled him the truth about Taeyeon's relationship with Tiffany.

"Where's Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked noticing the latter is nowhere to be found.

"I thought she's with you all night?" Tae-Sung asked looking confused.

"No, I went here alone." Tiffany stated before she was grabbed by her own father outside with her luggages.

"We're out of here in case my daughter get some infected virus here." Stephen insulted made Tae-Sung taken aback.

"Excuse me?" Tae-Sung isn't please with the used of words by Stephen so he blocked them both.

"You freak together with your disgusted daughter..." Stephen raises his voice made Tae-Sung fumes in anger and punch him on the face.

BLAG!

Stephen fell into the floor with his bruise face before he tackled back Tae-sung and they were rolling in the floor if Charles wouldn't arrived on time holding back his lover with the same bruise face kicking his feet off towards Stephen who was pulled by Tiffany on the other side but the intense atmosphere wouldn't come down abit and they kept spitting hurtful words on each other's faces.

"Daddy please let's go home." Tiffany cried pleading her father.

"Sorry Uncle Tae-Sung." Tiffany bowed her head before they went outside pulling Stephen with her and the luggage on her hand. Tae-Sung could only smile bitterly at her because he knows how the latter loved her daughter earnestly just with their small sweet gestures could read by a person whose also inlove.

"Poor Tiffany." Tae-Sung shed tears in the arms of Charles who caressing his back calming him down from the chaos awhile ago.

"Where's Taeyeon?" Charles asked but Tae-Sung could only shook his head and piece of paper in his hand with a simple message written by Taeyeon herself.

"I know my daughter is in pain as well and I know she probably on her journey by now." Tae-Sung could only smile bitterly before he embrace Charles and cried with him.

"I hope they could overcome the pain on their hearts." Charles said before Tae-Sung could only agreed.

"I'll pray for their happiness." Tae-Sung calmly said.

AT THE AIRPORT

Now Playing: Don't Leave by Block B

"We are leaving now Tiffany." Stephen angrily said before he forcefully pulled his daughter harshly with him inside the departure section and Tiffany could only followed and cried silently while she was being dragged inside before her eyes landed in a familiar face she would love to spend her lifetime.

"Come on hurry up!" Stephen said angrily before the latter followed behind dragging her luggage.

"I will see you soon Taetae." Tiffany spoke with her eyes as she smiles bitterly at the crying Taeyeon from afar like they were communicating and the other girl could understand what she meant. Taeyeon waves her hand goodbye on her before their eye contact broke because Tiffany already inside and Taeyeon could only stood from a few meters away from the one she loves.

"Until we meet again Fany-ah." Taeyeon smile bitterly before she quickly wipes off her tears with her shirt sleeves before pulling her own luggage together with her.

"At least we had a chance to see each other for one last time before we finally said goodbye." They both said mentally in unison with the one whose heart was longing and the one whose completely forgetting.

The end of Book 1.

A/N: Tissue please... 🤧😭😢