9

THE WEDDING DAY

The crowd welcomes the newly wed couple as they wave happily at them before Mr. Hwang helps his bride to seat on their chair at the stage, Seon Mi happily accepted her now husband's hand as she ushered by Stephen on their love seat before the couple announces to started serving the guest with foods.

"Cheers for Mr. & Mrs. Hwang!" One of the school staff cheered before everyone followed with delight except for Tiffany who looks bored and exhausted by not seeing Taeyeon after the ceremony.

"Hi." A blonde woman appears behind the lonely latter on her table.

"Can I sit here?" The blonde added.

"Sure." Tiffany said nonchalantly not looking at the new arrival.

"Please just stop bothering nor seeing Taeyeon." Tiffany frown after she got nagged by the blonde woman who happens to be Jessica Jung, Taeyeon's current girlfriend.

"Why?" Tiffany asked in annoyance when Jessica smirk at her.

"I knew had something with her and I want you to possibly avoid her as much as possible because we're dating now." Jessica remind arrogantly before flipping her long blonde hair infront of her rival.

"She is now my sister and you had no right to stop me seeing her because wevre living in the same roof now, we have the same school and besides we're classmates too." Tiffany leave out the real thing between them to lessen Jessica's suspicions.

"Well from now on please avoid my fiancee." Jessica snapped before she shows a diamond ring on her finger showing off.

"Just don't stick with her even if she talks or notice you or else I'll spill your secrets." Jessica threatens as she observes the other girl silence.

"Hey Sica? Fany? You okay?" Taeyeon appears as she fixes her lady tuxedo and sat beside Jessica on their table.

"We're just talking about some stuffs, right Tiffany?" Jessica forcefully smile at Tiffany who rolls her eyes because of the woman's fakeness.

"Oh, is that so? I hope my sister didn't bother you with anything else Sica." Taeyeon densely shrugged before she stares at the newly wed couple on the stage.

"Where have you been?" Jessica drops the topic and focus in something else since her girlfriend was nowhere to be seen awhile ago.

"I have a call from my Appa whose staying in Boston said he is seeing me next week." Taeyeon explains.

"Oh I should meet your Appa too." Jessica said before she affectionately playing with Taeyeon's collar showing off with Tiffany whose angrily eyeing them.

"Yes you should." Taeyeon smile at the blonde before her eyes landed into Tiffany's direction.

"Excuse me." Tiffany swiftly left them without a single word and felt she wad left out. She wanted to cry but she held it and instead went home without informing her father and hail a cab through their residence before she remembers the newly wed couple will both stays in a hotel leaving her and Taeyeon alone, she smack her forehead after realizing it but then she had no one else to stay over for tonight.

"Shoot!" Tiffany gave the fare into the cab driver before she sprinted off infront of their penthouse owns by Kim Seon Mi.

"I'm so tired and that damn blonde give me some headstart of what should I had to do around Taeyeon." Tiffany sighed heavily as she slumps her body into the couch in the middle of their house.

"I should take a nap." Tiffany drowsily closed her eyes and fell into slumber with her body sprawls awkwardly but she don't even care as long as she got enough rest.