22

"Can you both explain what the hell is this?" Stephen yells before he throw some photos with Taeyeon and Tiffany kissing sneakily like they were truly a married couple.

The stepsister kept silence while Tiffany hang her head low avoiding her father's face but Taeyeon could bravely stares at him blankly. The old man keeps on nagging at them angrily before he finally slaps his own daughter's face without second thought made the both of them shocked.

*SLAP*

"You disgust me." Stephen scoffs not regretting what he've done on his only daughter who could only cry in response.

"It's all my fault Mr. Hwang." Taeyeon finally spoke with her cold tone voice as she block the poor girl from her own father's wrath.

"I'm responsible for all of this and I'm the one who seduce your daughter. Tiffany is innocent and I'm-------" Taeyeon half lied.

*SLAP*

Tiffany was shocked when Stephen slapped Taeyeon hard on her face but the girl didn't say a word and instead quickly face him again with pleading eyes.

"You are really disappointing me and dragging my daughter with your dirty stuffs!!!" Stephen snapped at the both of them. Tiffany felt she needed to embrace Taeyeon but held it back when the older girl gestured her not to.

"I love your daughter that leads into confusion of her own sexuality so in return she force herself into me." Taeyeon pointed out to make it more believable while Tiffany felt her tears fell from her eyes as she covered her mouth as she heard Taeyeon protecting her from Stephen.

*SLAP*

"That's from seducing Tiffany!!" Stephen slapped Taeyeon again before Tiffany took action and pushed back her father with force that made him step aback eyeing his daughter in disbelief.

"Stephanie Hwang!!" Stephen raised his voice before he approached Tiffany and quickly grabbed her wrist.

"Did this lesbian finally brainwash your mind and fight with your own father??" Stephen pointed at Taeyeon who pushes Tiffany away.

"I love her Daddy." Tiffany spilled before Taeyeon shook her.

"Tiffany take back your own words and don't force yourself to me." Taeyeon butted in.

"Don't touch my daughter freak!!" Stephen grabbed Tiffany on his side before he glares at Taeyeon.

"Disgusting freak!!!" Stephen barks before Tiffany held her hand and slap him like what he did to Taeyeon.

*SLAP*

"Don't call her names because the person you disgrace is the one that I truly love." Tiffany couldn't held back her tears before she broke down and runaway from them.

"GET BACK HERE TIFFANY!!!" Stephen yelled.

"Tiffany!!!" Taeyeon hastily followed and fasten her pace when Tiffany creating a huge gap between as they went out from the hotel and now walking through streets.

"Wait up baby!" Taeyeon have to call her with their petname to make Tiffany halt on her steps.

"Why did you say it? Why did you lie on my father to protect me?" Tiffany said without turning around and face her lover.