2

SCHOOL CHAIRMAN OFFICE

"Sit." The Chairwoman directed once she spotted her daughter entering the door.

"I want to tell you that I'm seeing someone now." Mrs. Kim confessed staring at her still silent and calm daughter sitting across her desk.

"The hell I care." Taeyeon bluntly said but her mother remains calm not wanting to argue with her.

"You must meet him now." Mrs. Kim suggested but Taeyeon didn't bother to answer back as she checks her phone and see Tiffany's message on it.

Pink Monster 💙

Let's meet at Pop's cafe I'll be waiting love 😄

ILY. XO.

Taeyeon swiftly locks the screen without replying and stares back at her mother with her cold glares because after her parents got divorced, she stays at her mother while her father left them behind without a single penny since he committed crime involving money so that's why Mrs. Kim decided to end their marriage besides it's only an arrangement between Taeyeon's two grandfathers.

"Do you understand?" Mrs. Kim remarks before she stares at her daughter who seems uninterested.

"I'll pass something came up." Taeyeon ignores her mother's cold glares and she felt need to escape from the room and meet her lover.

"Be sure you and two will meet sooner or else I cut off your allowance you stubborn kid." Mrs. Kim threatens her stubborn child but Taeyeon rose up without sparing a short glance at her dear mother.

"Whatever." Taeyeon turns her back before she pulls the door and bumps into Professor Hwang who is in a hurry but she shrugged him off and continue to passed by.

"Taeyeon?" Mr. Hwang called but Taeyeon was nowhere to be seen now so he sighed heavily it was a good opportunity to talk with her.

"You're here." Mrs. Kim let her lover enters before she wrapped her arms around his neck claiming his lips into hers.

"What happen to Taeyeon?" Mr. Hwang asked before he pulls her into his embrace by her waist.

"Moodswing you know kids these days they're getting uncontrollable." Mrs. Kim lied before she leads them into the couch after she locks the door.

"How's your day?" Mrs. Kim asked as they both sat beside each other.

"Tiring, you said awhile ago is right, the kids were now out of hand but everything's cool because I'm seeing you right now." Mr. Hwang smile at his woman before he claims her lips.

"How's Tiffany?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"I think she's seeing someone behind my back." Mr. Hwang confessed as he caught her own daughter with her phone all night and sometimes she often went out.

"It's good that she's hanging out with someone and she seems happy and cheerful." Mrs. Kim complimented her soon-to-be daughter.

"I'm glad she's back into her old self after my late wife died a couple of years ago but I'm scared she will be hurt by guys." Mr. Hwang admitted and worried about her daughter's feelings.

"Such a possessive and protective father you are Stephen." Mrs. Kim traces his lips by her fingers seducing the man with black-framed glasses.

"That's why you caught my attention, you looks sexy with your glasses on honey." Mr. Hwang blushes by her compliments and he kept himself together letting the woman seduced him.