5

"What happen to you? You completely left us without saying goodbye? You're such a ridiculous child Kim Taeyeon!" Seon Mi said in her sudden outburst as she was left behind by her own daughter at the restaurant but gratefully Mr. Hwang understand her when Tiffany says her reason for leaving.

"Seriously? Stomach upset? You said thay you are fine awhile ago before we arrived at the resto. Geez, I should've known you will do something stupid back there." Seon Mi massaging her temple from Taeyeon's disappointing behavior but her own daughter seems lost in her world when she spotted her staring blankly outside her window but she don't even care.

"I've regret taking you from your Dad in Boston, I should've known you only give me too much frustrations here in Seoul." Seon Mi sighed before she left Taeyeon behind by slamming the door of her daughter's room.

*cellphone beep*

After she heard her own mother's nagging, Taeyeon's phone vibrates from an unread message before she looks for it from her study table. She felt empty and sad at the same time but she kept it well inside her that she doesn't wanted to bother her family nor friends especially Tiffany for worrying about her.

From: Ugly Baby 💙

Meet me at the playground near your house I'll be waiting. -Tiffany

"Seriously, this kid." Taeyeon swiftly puts her jacket on while searching for another one inside her closet taking her phone in her own pocket while leaving her house without informing her mother who was already staying inside her master bedroom.

"It's too cold outside. Bruh." Taeyeon shivers from cold once she stepped outside their entrance door turning her body towards the direction of the place where Tiffany is waiting for her.

"I'll knock some sense on her reckless mind." Taeyeon mutter under her breath when she thought about the girl waiting out from the cold.

"Yah!" Taeyeon quickly spotted the girl sitting at swing while clasping her both hand and rubs them together to create heat as she puts her palm into her cheeks. Tiffany turns her head when she heard her name and her smile widen seeing her beloved who is frowning at her.

"Here." Like a gentleman, Taeyeon put her extra jacket on the other girl's shoulder as she sat silently at the swing beside Tiffany.

Thank you Tae." Taeyeon shrugged as a response but Tiffany felt the warmth of her love for simply being concern at her well-being.

"Let's talk about us." Tiffany breaks the silence first.

"Talk." Taeyeon coldly said.

"I don't want to end everything between us Tae." Tiffany looks painfully at the other girl who is showing a cold facade instead of her dorky self before and it makes even more painful for her seeing her like that.

"But I want to." Taeyeon finally turns her head and coldly stares at Tiffany but deep inside she was badly hurt by the news of them being sisters when their parents get married after a few weeks.

"Please Taetae." Tiffany grabs Taeyeon's hand as she felt tears forming in her eyes but the other girl seems unaffected.

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon sighed heavily as she kept being a tough person infront of the one she loves but she couldn't bear hurting Tiffany furthermore so she decided to end their whatever relationship they had.