15

"She'll need more rest." The doctor informed after Tiffany survived the operation when she caught in a car accident that damage her head but thankfully she's a fighter. The hospital already informed her relatives and in just a snap, Taeyeon already got there followed by Stephen and Seon Mi.

"We still didn't know the situation when she wakes up so she need a company for a night." The doctor added before he left the ward.

"Don't worry Steph she will wake up anytime soon and besides Taeyeon will be here to accompany our daughter." Seon Mi comforted her husband by soothing his bscl as Stephen stares pitifully at his only daughter lying on the bed unconscious.

"Can you stay by her side?" Stephen asked the Taeyeon who sat on a chair beside Tiffany while holding tightly on her hand.

"Don't worry Appa I'll be staying here until she wakes up." Taeyeon assured before the couple left with a heavy heart.

"Thank you Taeyeon." Stephen said before they finally left and closed the door.

"You're too stupid for letting it happen." Taeyeon mutters as she stares blankly at Tiffany's bruise face due to the strong impact.

"You always brought problems with me and always gave me pain inside and out." Taeyeon shed tears talking with the unconscious girl beside her.

"Why can't you take care of yourself when I finally leave you." Taeyeon continued as she recalls the night when her real father called from Boston telling her to get there and study college.

"You heard me right? I will be leaving you in just a few days and yet you will not be able to see me off." Taeyeon finally cried wiping off her tears repeatedly.

"You're such a stupid kid for hurting my heart over and over again when you wanted to." Taeyeon kissed the back of Tiffany's hand and leans into them before she cried again and let the hand caresses her face.

"I love you so I will let you go and find the right person to love because in our case it's kinda complicated and hard for both of us and I hate it when I see you hurting because of loving me too much." Taeyeon finally decided to let her stepsister go and she just leave her behind because its the right thing to do.

"But how could I let you go when you're being like this, huh?" Taeyeon nagged at the sleeping girl.

"Let's start a new life without each other and I'll be happy if you will find someone else too." Taeyeon watched Tiffany's calm breathing before she wipes off the bangs thay covers the girl's beautiful face.

"Let's meet of we will meet again." Taeyeon slid off the couple ring on her finger that Tiffany also had but the girl hung it together with her necklace instead so it wouldn't make it obvious from everyone.

"We aren't made for each other." Taeyeon whisper before she took a quick peck on Tiffany's forehead.

"Goodnight Tiffany." Taeyeon decided to call it a night as she sleep  while leaning her head into Tiffany's hand as she sat on the chair steadily.

MORNING

Slowly Tiffany's eyes starting to blink a few times telling that she's ready to wake up and Stephen is very happy that his daughter is now responding before he informs the assigned doctor.

"D-Daddy?" Tiffany crack her eyes open slowly still not recovering from blinding lights from the curtain as she saw her father watching her with a happy face.

"Finally you're awake." Stephen chirped while hugging his wife whose more than happy while Taeyeon silently watching her from behind of the happy couple.

"Do you recognize them?" The doctor asked as he ready to note whatever the patient will respond.

"Daddy." Tiffany pointed at her father before her eyes landed on Seon Mi and Taeyeon.

"Mrs. Kim." Tiffany recalled the previous memories where Seon Mi was their school chairman and not her stepmother.

"I think she had a memory lost from the impact but it wasn't for a long time." The doctor assured before he take notes again while waiting for Tiffany to finished.

"............" Tiffany halted when her eyes met with Taeyeon's.

"Do you know her?" The doctor pointed at Taeyeon's direction.

Tiffany slowly shook her head while her eyes were seeking for an answer because deep inside she knew her but doesn't even know her name or even the memories she had with Taeyeon.

"Hi! I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'm your stepsister." Taeyeon offers her hand interrupting the doctor and without waiting for Tiffany's answer but her heart felt a pang when she wasm't recognized by the girl she loves but it's way better than giving both of them another series of heartbreaks.

"S-Stepsister?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes." Taeyeon calmly said while staring coldly at her.

"I think she had a weird memory lost when you're the only one forgotten by the patient but in my study its normal when a certain someone always thinking of a person she wanted to erase from her life before the accident happens." The doctor explained.

"Why Tiffany wanted to erase Taeyeon from her life? Did you do something wrong?" Stephen asked Taeyeon but the girl could only shook her head acting like nothing really happens because she was a good actress since she will be leaving for Boston.

"Maybe a sisterly fight." Seon Mi interrupted.

"Maybe." The doctor said.

"Well then I should go so I can make a test with Tiffany's condition." The male doctor finished his rounds for his shift and quickly left the room.

"You can call me if anything happens with her." The doctor carefully closed the door leaving the family.

"Do you want to eat anything?" Seon Mi asked her daughter.

"I want some miso soup." Tiffany quickly answered.

"Ok then by the way how about you Taeyeon need anything else?" Seon Mi asked the silent girl sitting at the couch in the middle of the room.

"Just a cup of coffee will do Mom." The couple left their daughters as they went out and buy meals for their breakfast.

"Can I call you Tae?" Tiffany trying to be friendly with her sister whose still silent.

"Do as you want." Taeyeon shrugged while checking her phone but she secretly glance at Tiffany when she wasn't looking back at her.

"You're so cold." Tiffany whisper to herself when got a nonchalant answer from her stepsister but there's something inside that made her wants to get close with Taeyeon.

"Stop staring at me!" Taeyeon scoffed when she always caught Tiffany cutely looking at her with her wandering eyes.

"Because I want to know you since you're the only one I couldn't recall and it makes me weird." Tiffany explained her side while pouting cutely.

"You're not weird." Taeyeon defended.

"Really?" Tiffany cheerfully claspwd her both hands as she stares at Taeyeon who done nothing but checking her damn phone even if there's no single message or updates.

"Yes so please shut up!" Taeyeon wears her bitchy attitude not wanting to show everything with Tifdany who got memory loss.

"Okay Tae." Tiffany obeys before she get back into her own bed after fixing her pillow.

"Good." Taeyeon calmly said.

"It's much better for the both of us." Taeyeon mentally said.

-to be continued