4

AT THE ELEGANT RESTO

"Why is she late?" Stephen Hwang scoffed as he look over his wrist watch waiting for her sole daughter to arrive at the place outside.

"Sorry Daddy I'm stuck in a traffic at the intersection." Tiffany said apologetically as she hurry to reach the said place texted by her father an hour ago, she wears a light pink casual dress that complimented her body curves. Mr. Hwang is very satisfied by the way she dress for tonight meeting his lover on their dinner date alongside with Seon Mi Kim's daughter.

"You look wonderful." Mr. Hwang complimented before Tiffany flashes her eyesmile and happily cling into her father's arms as they both enter the restaurant.

"Thank you Daddy." As they walked inside everybody's eyes were on both of them before Mr. Hwang spotted their reservation table in the middle.

"Mr. Hwang's reservation?" The waiter welcomed them and asked.

"Yes please." Mr. Hwang answered politely before he let his daughter take her seat by pulling the chair like a gentleman.

"Are you nervous or excited?" Mr. Hwang asked Tiffany who is wandering her eyes around.

"Can I choose both?" Tiffany joked before her eyes caught someone familiar as the guy walked on them with his wide grin.

"Hi?" The guy named Kyle Park appears as he waves off his hand towards Tiffany's direction.

"You know him?" Mr. Hwang noticed the gestures but Tiffany only shook her head and avoid the guy across her.

"Just ignore him Daddy." Mr. Hwang nodded but not before he glares at the innocent guy who turns around after he did it.

"Hello? Did I kept you waiting for so long?" Seon Mi appears wearing her elegant black dress and a pair of diamond earrings and pearls around her neck matching her red lipstick made Mr. Hwang swept off his feet as he gasped in surprise.

"Mrs. Kim?" Tiffany arch her brows watching the familiar woman taking her seat beside her father who is gesturing like a gentleman towards Seon Mi's arrival.

"Finally, I've got the chance to meet you Tiffany." Seon Mi gently grab Tiffany's shoulder before she kisses her cheeks like a mother do.

"No way she's the one whom my father seeing for a few months now." Tiffany nervously thought as she watched how close Taeyeon's mother into her father by the way they were sending sweet signals through each other.

"Where is that daughter of mine?" Mrs. Kim scoffed when she saw no one following her.

"Sorry I've got my make-up done." Taeyeon appears with her blue dress complimenting her goddess-like body as well made Tiffany gasped in return checking out her girlfriend but that's not the case right now.

"Tiffany meet my only daughter, Kim Taeyeon." Seon Mi introduces her daughter who is avoiding her gaze from Tiffany.

"Taeyeon meet my youngest daughter Tiffany Hwang." Mr. Hwang introduces after Seon Mi and gestures all of them to settle down before ordering their dinner meal but the secret couple started to feel uncomfortable right now as they avoided to stares with each other.

"Is there something wrong Tiffany?" Seon Mi noticed the change of mood after they introduced them.

"I'm fine Mrs. Kim." Tiffany felt sick inside her stomach when they finally knew about their parents relationship. She wanted to burst into tears but fought hard not to before her eyes landed into the silent girl across who got a cold aura towards her.

Tiffany fished out her phone before tapping on the screen and create a message for Taeyeon because the latter seems so unusually cold to her.

*cellphone beeps*

Taeyeon looks at her phone on the table before she swipes off the lockscreen and read the message before her eyes landed secretly on Tiffany whose sending signals for her.

From: Baby 💙

What really is happening right now? 😣😣

I don't want this feeling babe.

Taeyeon sighed heavily before tapping on the screen when their parents aren't looking at them because of the engage conversation between the adults.

*cellphone beeps*

From Boo 💙

Let's talk in the toilet.

"Can I have the washroom for awhile?" Tiffany interrupts.

"Sure thing sweetie." Mr. Hwang nodded as he let her daughter.

"Can I have Taeyeon to accompany me there?" Tiffany added before Seon Mi happily smiles at them and nodded.

"Tae please accompany Ms. Hwang." Seon Mi said as she taps her daughter.

"Okay." Taeyeon coldly said before they rose up and walked into the washroom.

INSIDE THE WASHROOM

"What the hell is that?" Tiffany retorts once they enter the washroom but Taeyeon silently following her behind.

"You know it already?" Tiffany asked watching her girlfriend's unusual behavior and silent treatment on her since they stepped at the restaurant until they introduced by their parents.

"I already knew it since we started dating." Taeyeon casually said made Tiffany gasp in surprise for making her girlfriend lied at her.

"Seriously?" Tiffany frowns as she started raising her voice snapping at her girlfriend.

"I kept it because...." Taeyeon halt.

"You're fucking lying to me Tae." Tiffany felt her tears started to form in her eyes as she couldn't believe how complimented their relationship was.

"You're selfish." Tiffany cried but Taeyeon didn't budge and just hanging her head low without any words to tell.

"Now you're ignoring me? How could you lie to my face and makes me believe were really inlove!" Tiffany cried hard.

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon answered shortly before she pushes her handkerchief into Tiffany's hand forcing her to take it before silently left her behind.

"F**k you Tae!!!" Tiffany snapped as she yells but Taeyeon was nowhere to be found and wiped her tears by her girlfriend's handkerchief.

"I hate you." Tiffany mutter but she continue crying her eyes out.

"I f**king hate you." Tiffany said but she had no idea Taeyeon is just waiting outside leaning her body into the wall while listening st her girlfriend's outburst inside as she silently crying hard as well but she kept covering her mouth and fought hard with her feelings not wanting to see her vulnerable state before she completely left the restaurant.

-to be continued