26

NICHKHUN POV

"So it's her?" Taecyeon asked while observing Tiffany's figure with our child.

"Yes, she's still beautiful the last time I saw her." I said dreamily.

"You say a goddess." Taecyeon complimented before I glare at him but he only smirk at me.

"Back off she's mine!!" I growl.

"I guess we need to go home too." Taecyeon shrugged off.

"Who says we're going home?" I offered making his sparkling eyes widen with huge smile on his face.

"As long as it's on you." Taecyeon happily nudged me as he sat at the passenger seat.

"That's it." I huffed leaving me with no choice.

"Alright!" He pump his fist before we drove off into the club.

After that night I got drunk again with my best buddy as I got home safely. I still remember vividly of what happen between me and Tiffany, well, I kinda attracted to her ever since we met at the same club and do the one night thing but nonetheless it felt so good, I've never been making love with anyone else but her, she gave me the love I'd never felt before and Tiffany did it in just a glimpse and afterwards I literally stalking her and find out she's pregnant with our child so I decided to confront her, yes, we do talk but that's all and tells me she could raised the child alone with me, she even threatened me when I kept on following her so I stopped but secretly send her gifts and flowers for covering up at least and reminded her that I'm still the father of our child, Erika. I watched over her every now and then until I met a woman whom I noticed looking at Tiffany's directiom secretly like she was hiding something from her, I approached her but didn't like the way she answered rudely at me but after explaining ourselves we shared a deep conversation and we became friend that we often drink formally in a club then I found out she's a lesbian and her name is Taeyeon, she's very charming, cool and well-mannered but despite of her gopd attitudes, I don't have the guts to tell her about me being a father nad had a thing with Tiffany, I want to keep it in private since we're just new found friends.

"So you're saying you knew the girl?" I asked Taeyeon about why she's looking at Tiffany the same way as I looked at her secretly.

"She's a dear friend I don't see for a long time but I don't want her to know about me staying in Seoul." Taeyeon cooly said while fixing her hair like a man. I noticed wonderful tattoos on her fingers that makes her looked so cool that I started to admire her not in a romantically way.

"When do you arrive here if I may ask Taeyeon?" I was curiously asked knowing she's close with Tiffany maybe I could get some information about the woman I loved.

"Just a few days ago." Taeyeon charmingly said before her eyes landed into her phone placed on the table.

"But I will get back to Europe after I settle my business here." She added showing no expressions at all, she's kinda cold in contrary of her good attitudes.

"You lived in Europe?" She's freaking rich.

"Yes peacefully living with my wife."  She said in a monotone like she wasn't happy about her marriage life but like I care, it's her life not mine.

"Oh." The words I could only said.

"Are you disgusted on me?" She stares at me coldly.