34

Now Playing: Through The Night by Lee Ji Eun a.k.a IU

FLASHBACK

The four victims from the car accident hurriedly delivered into the operating room when the ambulance take them in Seoul hospital. The doctors and nurses attends them when one of the victim named Hwang Erika is already dead on arrival while the remaining kept on fighting with their lives as soon as they were trying to revive by the hospital doctors. Tiffany's eyes slightly open while staring blankly into Taeyeon's face covered with bruises and blood, she's unconscious while her life line is in critical conditions, Krystal almost on the edge of life and death before one of the doctor yells in panic.

We're losing her just keep on going with the operations!" One of the surgeon said while pumping into Krystal's chest looking at the beeping monitor infront of them.

"She's losing too much blood, Doc!"

"Her blood pressure drops!" One of them check Krystal's pulse while the doctor reviving her.

"Heartbeat went slow."

"She couldn't make it, Doc!"

"She will make it just a few more."

"We won't lose her!"

"Wake up and don't die on me!" They were losing Krystal by now.

"Just do your best!"

"Sorry Doc but we already try our best but she will not make it on time!" The doctor whom trying to revives her finally gave up when the line went flat.

"Time of death 3:09 a.m." The doctor sighed before their attentions focused in the two remaining victims.

"Kim Krystal." One of the nurses noted on their journal as they get back to work.

Krystal's family kindly donated her heart into the lucky person named Kim Irene, a patient for almost 5 years whose waiting for a possible and fitted donor for her and Krystal's heart is one of the best condition for a transplant when the doctors preserved it and after a few minutes she prepares for the operation and it was a success.

FLASHBACK END

"Taeyeon-ah?" Tae Sung called when he saw her daughter in the backyard of their house in the province of Boston. (A/N:I'm not sure if there's a a province over there so please bear with me 😅)

"Why don't you get inside, it's already cold here." Tae Sung felt the coldness of the weather as he tried to warm himself rubbing his hands together but Taeyeon stayed unmoved on her spot.

"I'm fine here." Taeyeon coldly said without looking back at her father who looks at her in pity seeing his only daughter desperately like this.

"If anything you want just call me, okay? I'll just be here inside." Tae Sung reminded before he glance one more time hoping his daughter will look back but failed twicw before he sighed and left her alone with a heavy heart.

"Everything around me turns darkness and I could only see nothing but loneliness." Taeyeon speak on herself as she cover her eyes and cried softly.

"The one I loved couldn't even remember me." Taeyeon cried.

"Why do you have to take away everything from me, huh? Because I'm committing a sin for loving the same gender? You're such a ridicuolous God I've known!" Taeyeon spoke to God from up above with ill-fated will against Him as she kept on blaming Him about the tragic incident happens to her especially the day she loses her sight due to the accident. The doctor said it would be difficult for her to have an eye transplant since her nerves already destroyed by the huge impact and now all she can do is pray for a miracle to happen but she kept on hating everyone around her starting from Stephen, her stepfather, Tae Sung, her own father, her own mother, Seon Mi and lastly to Tiffany, the one whom forgets her.