27

"I need you to settle everything under Tiffany Hwang's name." Taeyeon always meet up with her lawyer secretly to arranged all of her inheritance into Tiffany since she had a plan to divorce Krystal but it would be quiet difficult that might risk her own life, she already prepares herself for the possibility she might die from her wife's hand for keeping Tiffany and Erika's safety.

"Are you sure about this Tae?" Her loyal friend Seohyun said who is her private lawyer.

"I'm sure about it and please hand her this letter in case something bad happens to me." Taeyeon push an envelope into Seohyun consist of her letter, everything she wants to say to the woman.

"I assure you she will receive it." Seohyun gave her friend a pitiful look as she took the envelope keeping it inside her suitcase together with the legal documents.

"It seems we will get back into Europe in a few days." Taeyeon looked at her phone.

"Everything went smooth." Seohyun said before she sips her caramel coffee.

"My mind is settle to kill Krystal with my own hands if she'll make a move on Tiffany." Taeyeon sighed.

"Tae.." Seohyun worriedly held her friend's hand making sure she wouldn't do anything stupid.

"If it's mean of taking my own wife's life then I'll do it." Taeyeon had nothing on her mind aside from dealing with Krystal.

"Are you even sure? You will left Tiffany unnie alone? Do you have the guts to do it?" Seohyun asked like she's obviously begging at Taeyeon. Well, Krystal's family came from a filthy rich people and also involved in some murder case but they always won the case, the only daughter Krystal had a severe mental illness but her own father insisted she wasn't and pushed Taeyeon to marry her off since he saw the potential from the latter and her daughter loves her very much that she always threaten to commit suicide if she wouldn't get Taeyeon as her wife.

"Don't you want to see her?" Seohyun asked.

"I will only hurt her if she knew I'm already married, maybe she will be devastated knowing how hee mind works so it's better off this way." Taeyeon smile bitterly at her friend with her eyes glistened masking her terrible life watching Tiffany from afar.

"I'll gotta go now Tae unnie, I had an appointment at the court right now." Seohyun saw saw the time that she had to leave now due to her court appointment.

"Thank you for the treat." Seohyun pack up her things as she bows at Taeyeon who only nod in response tasting her bitter black coffee.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"It's been a long time since I last set my foot in the campus." Taeyeon jumped over the wall at the back of the school building where she'd done it a couple of times with Tiffany thankfully they wouldn't get into trouble. She decided to pay a visit for the last time before she get back to Europe with Krystal to recalls all the beautiful memories with Tiffany, she wander her eyes around the silent campus as she took baby steps before her eyes landed into the memorable spot under the cherry blossom tree in the middle of the ground.

FLASHBACK

"Are you seriously sleeping here during class hours?" Taeyeon caught her lover sleeping under the shades of the tree with a drool in the corner of her mouth.while snoring loudly. Tiffany is such a carefree spirit and had nothing on her mind, she loves to skipped classes and even lacking off with her study opposite from Taeyeon's personality.

"Get away." Tiffany yanks the hand on her cheeks in a dreamy state when she felt someone poking her, she was pissed even in her sleep.

"This kid." Taeyeon smile staring at Tiffany's beautiful face before she joins the sleeping latter and sat quietly beside her letting young girl's head drop on her shoulder while she took out her phone and listen to her playlist before she peacefully closed her eyes.