Sam Winchester

Sam walks into the diner with Dean by his side

Sam walks into the diner with Dean by his side. Sam eyes wonder around the room as if he was searching for something though he didn't know what it was until his eyes land on you.

"Y/N?" says Sam loudly as he looks at the back of your head and shoulders surprised but happy

You turn around and a smile forms on Sam's face as you do.

Sam had a crush growing up on you since when he would stay at Bobby's, you would be there. The two of you became friends and he quickly formed feelings for you, but the two of you haven't seen each other since Sam left for Stanford.

A smile grows on your face as you spot the two tall men while they make their way towards you.

"Still have a crush on her, don't ya, Sammy?" whispers Dean teasingly causing Sam to elbow him

"Hey, you two." You say as you stand up giving Dean a hug first

"It's good to see you." You say as you give Sam a hug causing his smile to widen

"It's good to see you too, Y/N." says Sam

"Can we join you?" asks Dean

"Sure." You answer with a shrug before slide into the booth

Sam slides in next to you as Dean opts for the booth on the other side of the table.

"They have pie." says Dean grinning largely as he eyes the pie on the menu

Sam and you both chuckle at the older Winchester before Sam decides to change his focus to you.

"So you in town for the vampire?" asks Sam lowering his voice so no one hears them

"Yeah, I was about to call a friend of mine to join me, but now that I know you two are here, why don't we team up?" You answer

"Sounds good to me." says Sam before the three of you dive into a conversation about what has been going on in your lives

Sam couldn't help, but admire you as you laugh at a story Dean is telling you.

I think Dean was right, I do still have feelings for Y/N.

______________________________

Puppy dog Sam Winchester with bangs was sooo cute. Thoughts on last episodes?

Spoilers 13x22

First off all, I officially hate Mary. Like she has abandoned them not once but twice now. Honestly at this point they shouldn't have brought her back, Charlie or Bobby should have returned instead. Secondly, Gabriel's death?! What the crap? Why did they bring him back just to kill him was awful! I thought he was gonna hell Heaven but instead he dies. Thirdly, why did Jack call Lucifer his dad? Like I thought he hated him and Cas was his dad. I found that all very random. Also Sam and Dean's reunite was cute. Plus other world Castiel, that accent though😂 plus Bobby and Charlie were in this episode so I'm happy about that. Also what do you guys think about the Lucifer and Michael deal?