Author Note-Important

Not clickbait or whatever you call "clickbait" on Wattpad....so the important news I have is that this is possibly the end of this book?...and maybe my other books and probably the end of me writing on Wattpad...tbh I'm not sure but what I do know I won't be as actively posting (or maybe not at all). I will be active in the comments and with DMing you all so feel free to do both of those, so if anyone you want to chat we definitely can (except for lately I haven't been getting notifications and sometimes the DM at all so hopefully we can) This isn't really like a decision I want to make because I love writing here on Wattpad but lately, I've been so stressed and busy (with school, PSATs, driving tests, extracurriculars, moving, boys) so I haven't had a lot of time to write. Everything I had has been posting lately are imagines I wrote in the past (like a few months ago which is why I didn't do my normally every post in December is a holiday themed one) and I haven't even had the time to edit half of them. I don't know if this is a goodbye or if this is a see you later I sort of want to keep it open but if I do end up posting it will be really rarely... I don't know really sorry I wish I did because I feel like this all over the place. Though I do just want you guys to know that I love you all and I really appreciate you as well. You guys mean a lot to me with all your sweet comments and DMs that always manage to brighten up my day. I've gotten to know some of you and I'm really happy and thankful for that.

I love you all and I'm really hopefully that this isn't won't be the end....but again idk. (Also sorry for the spam but I wanted to post all the Imagines I wrote before this note)