Never Laid Eyes on Him Prt2.-Castiel

Castiel died killed by the annoying devil named Lucifer which wrecked not only the Winchester but the new Nephilim. Now though Castiel is back and there are only two things on his mind. Get back home to the Winchester plus Jack and get back together to you, the girl he loves. He knows he messed up but hopefully, somehow he can convince you to forgive him.

You, on the other hand, are currently vacationing in France having the time of your life. You haven't seen Castiel for years now but occasionally you talk to the Winchesters. You aren't mad at them so there is no reason to avoid them. They have always been good friends with you and understood why you had to leave that day. You know all about Jack and the newest threatens like your brother but like you told them, you have sworn off dealing with angel business so you weren't interested in helping out. Plus you knew that somehow, someway the Winchesters would find some way to defeat him they always do. It's one of the things you admire about them.

Castiel has been back for a few days now much to the Winchesters happiness and he has even met Jack. So one part of his list is finished and he now is starting to work on the second part.

Sam, Dean, Cas, and Jack all sit around one of the library tables all, but Cas, eating some takeout that Dean got. The four all chatting and laughing about random things when Castiel decides to finally ask the question that has been on his mind.

"So how is Y/N?" asks Castiel with a curious look hoping to get some information on you from the two men

All heads look to Castiel, the Winchesters having confused expressions wondering what the angel would ask that while Jack sports an excited look.

"Oh, you mean Aunt Y/N?" questions Jack, who the other day had talked to you on the phone

Even though you had sworn off helping with the situation, that doesn't mean you can't talk to the kid. Jack was over the moon with happiness that he got to talk to you. You seemed nice to Jack and he really is looking forward to you sending the Paris pictures you had promised him.

"Yes.....Aunt Y/N." confirms Cas with a nod, his attention on Jack, while the Winchesters look at Cas curiously

After the two of you parted ways, Cas was upset about losing you but that quickly disappeared the more he spent time with Meg. He hadn't talked or asked about you for a long time so it seems bazaar to both Winchesters that he would randomly just ask this.

"I talked to her the other day, she's in Paris. Y/N promised to send some pictures of Paris to me. I can't wait." replies Jack with a grin

Paris....interesting. Thinks Castiel with an accompanying nod

"Why are you asking Cas?" pipes up Dean finally with a raised brow

"Because I thought it might be nice to visit Y/N, you know for old time sakes and plus I bet Jack here would love to meet his Aunt." replies Castiel making Jack's eyes light up with excitement and hope

"Can we? Please Dean, Sam. Please." begs Jack with puppy dog eyes that give Jack's a run for his money

Sam sighs a signal that he is giving in while Dean continues to look at Cas curiously.

Why does Cas want to visit Y/N? Thinks Dean racking his brain for a possible reason but comes up with none

"Fine, I'll book the tickets for tomorrow." gives in Sam pulling out his precious laptop