Dean Winchester (Requested)

Requested by @LostInPappers

Marija sits at a cafe in the middle of her town when a certain man catches her eye that reminds her of a green-eyed man she used to know.

A few years ago Marija had the best best friend anyone could ever ask for. The two of them did everything together. The two barely ever spent time before. They had the kind of friendship where it seemed they could tell everything to the other well at least that what Marija thought. Everything was perfect between them and Marija couldn't believe how lucky she was to have such a good friend but it seemed that things weren't as they seemed. One day that friend left with a warning or a goodbye just some junky note he left her behind. That person is named Dean Winchester.

The worst part was that Marija was in love with Dean before he left and she was actually going to tell him that day. The two had plans to meet at their favorite diner in town but instead of a smiling Dean, Marija got a note from their usual waitress. It read sorry Marija I had to leave town it was an emergency, I'll miss you, you were the best friend I have ever had, love Dean Winchester. Marija sat at the cafe shocked, sad, and alone. She still isn't over that he just left her some junky note. If Dean was leaving suddenly, he should of just have the decency to tell her face to face even over the phone would have been better.

Marija sighs as she shakes her head trying to get the thoughts of the Winchester out of it while tearing her eyes away from the man who reminded her of her ex-best friend.

This is ridiculous, Marija. He left years ago, it's pretty obvious that Dean isn't coming back and besides even if he did he's a jerk for what he did. Marija internally scolds herself

He isn't ever coming back and you can never tell him how you felt all those years ago. Thinks Marija feeling a bit sad when the bell ringing signaling a new customer has entered rings loudly.

Dean Winchester steps into the familiar cafe that morning wishing he was at a certain diner in town instead but Sam insisted. His eyes scan over the cafe before his eyes widen as they land on the blonde haired girl sitting in the corner.

"Marija." breathes out Dean surprised to see the girl there

Dean has always carried a small void in his heart since he left the small town where he used to reside in that formed when he left the blue-eyed girl. She was his best friend and the person he was the closest too. Dean had never truly had a friend before neither less a best friend. Dean has never felt more loved by someone other than his family or Bobby then he did with Marija. Which was why it was so hard to leave but it had to be done. After his dad went missing Dean couldn't just ignore it so he left. He knew that there was no way he could ever bring Marija into his chaotic hunting life so it was the only option. Now the whole note at the diner thing was because Dean couldn't see her face when he broke the news. It would hurt too much so he took the cowards way out. Maybe the reason it would hurt so much was because Dean was in love with Marija and still is. Now with her only a few feet away Dean doesn't know what to do or how to feel.

"Who's Marija?" asks Sam confused from next to the older Winchester making Dean snap out of his haze

"Um....she's-she's complicated." scrambles out Dean slightly flustered

"Oh, she another angry one night stand?" guesses Sam and Dean shakes his head

"No.....we were sort of best friends a few years back and then I left leaving her some note instead of just telling in person so she probably hates me now." says Dean with a sigh running a hand down his face

"Oh...." says Sam watching as the blonde haired girl stands up from her seat to busying looking at her phone to notice the two giants

"You should talk to her." comments Sam as Marija makes her way to where they are since they are in front of the exit