Dancing and Daggers-Dean Winchester

Idea Requested by fangirlingalloveryou

You stand in the back room aka the dressing room with about a dozen other girl trying to pull down the skimpy skirt you are currently sporting.

They so owe me. You think with a scowl as you internally cuss at the two Winchesters

The Winchesters plus you are currently working a siren case up in Oklahoma. Normally sirens stick to Greece but lately, monsters have been going crazy and well somehow one siren ended up in the States. The siren has been using this strip club to catch their prey and then lore them back to their house before they kill off the victim. So the Winchesters somehow convinced you to be the bait slash informative. The siren kept flip-flopping between being a customer before killing one of the dancers and being one of the dancers then killing a customer. So either you could find out which girl backstage is the siren or hopefully, you can be bait and get chosen by the siren to be their victim. Reluctantly you had agreed to their plan not seeing one better but now you are really starting to regret that decision.

The bright red colored cowboy boots accompanying with a red plaid bikini top and very tiny jean shorts the whole outfit making you feel quite uncomfortable especially since you have to dance in it in front of a bunch of people.

You look around the room where the group of girls is wearing similar outfits to yours. You try to look out and see if you find a girl that seems like she could be a siren trying to distract yourself from the huge pot of nerves in your stomach.

You weren't so nerves about having to dance half naked in front of a bunch of guys but having to dance in front of Dean, the guy you have been harboring feelings for is making you extremely nerve. You knew you would never see the other guys in the room again and Sam probably would be too focused on finding the siren to even see your dance but knowing Dean he will be front and center to watch.

You let out a sigh as you don't notice any of the girls standing out to you as the siren.

"Okay, girls, get lined up you are on in five and do any of you know where Candy?" yells the owner as he enters the room

When no one replies, the bald man lets out a sigh and turns away which is when you all get in line unaware of the person that just slipped into the room.

Dean sits exactly where you had guessed he would right in the room and center where he could see everything holding a bunch of money in his hands. An excited look is on the Winchester's face while he looks at the currently empty stage when his younger brother takes a set next to him.

"Okay, I checked my side of the room and I didn't see anyone suspicious." says Sam before he notices that Dean isn't even paying attention to him

"Dude." loudly says Sam as he sports his famous bitch face

"What?" asks Dean annoyed at his brother's interruption of him watching the stage

"Did you even check your side?" asks Sam referring to the fact the brother's had split up the room to look for the siren

"Dude, yeah." lies Dean as he rolls his eyes

Sam's eyes narrow at his brother suspecting that he is lying to them until the lights on the stage turn on and the announcer starts talking.

"Okay, everyone now it's time to get this show started. Remember no touching! That is the big rule here. So now we have clarified that it's time for the main event...Girls come on out." says the announcer through the intercom

One by one the girl's head onto the stage with the announcer introducing them to the crowd. Dean and Sam were paying attention mostly for the fact of trying to find the siren...well at least for Sam until you stepped out to the stage. Sam and Dean knew they would tease you about this forever.