Jack Kline

Sam Winchester had let the frickin' cat out of the bag and now things are about to take a quite ugly turn

You and Jack are dating, the reason this is such a big deal is that you are Dean Winchester's daughter. Dean has always been super protective of you, of course, always ruining the moment when a guy is flirting with you, and he definitely wouldn't be happy that you are dating someone even more so that the person is the cute Nephilim.

The two of you tried keeping your relationship a secret from everyone but after Sam walked in on the two of you kissing, that failed. You two had convinced him to not tell Dean but being the forgetful and loose-lipped moose man that he is, Sam accidentally spilled the news.

"What did you just say?" barks Dean to Sam as Jack sneakily looks at over at Dean trying to not show how truly panicked he is

He's going to kill me. Thinks Jack internally flipping out

"N-nothing." stumbles out Sam in response with nervous in his tone

She's going to kill me. Thinks Sam with a gulp knowing how scary you can be when angered, a trait you got from your dad

"No, no, I heard you say something that was about Jack and Y/N being together." retorts Dean with fire in his eyes as he stands up pointing a finger at Sam,

Sam had said something like it's more realistic than you think since Y/N's doing it with Jack after Dean made a comment on the classic romance movie that was playing on the tv. Dean calling it unrealistic that nobody would go behind their father's back to see a boy they just met.

"Are you and my daughter dating?" questions Dean suddenly turning on his heels to Jack with a glare that screamed for Jack to say no or he would die

"I-I, well, y-yeah." gets out Jack nervously admitting it because he knows he's already screwed and doesn't want to anger Dean anymore by lying to his face

Dean narrows his death glare on him and starts to say something until you returning from getting food interrupts him.

"Hey, I'm back. They didn't have your apple pie, sorry dad." You announce as you enter shutting the junky motel door behind you

Jack immediately flies to be behind you with an expression of fear, panic, and anxiousness on his cute face. His hands fearfully gripping your shoulders.

"What's wrong?" You ask obliviously as you glance down at Jack trying to figure out why he looks so panicked with concern in your eyes instantly thinking that some monster might be in the hotel

"Dean knows." Jack squeaks out in response while his grip on your shoulders tightens a bit

That's even worse than a creature. You think after freezing up a bit from Jack's words

"Crap, he's going to kill you." You breathe out without thinking, your voice containing a huge amount of worry in it

"I know." squeaks out Jack scared slightly shaking even

"Y/N!" yells Dean with rage in his voice as he stomps over to the two of you

You wince as your dad's head towards you knowing that you are in for a long lecture and that Jack might not be alive in the morning.

I'm sooooo going to kill uncle Sam....after I save my boyfriend from my dad.

_______________________

Kind of hating that I'm ruining my normal system of posts for these (but also love that I'm posting an imagine about my favorite cutie) just to vent about the finale because I can't not post.

~Spoilers for Supernatural Season 14 Finale~

So while I hate the ending because of Jack's death, I have to say it was the best SPN finale we have had in a long time. It was shocking, it ended on a huge cliffhanger, we had a huge death, and I believe we are all anxious but excited for the next season. I have a lot of thoughts about what happened in the finale so get ready for a rambling mess. Firstly, I felt Dean's actions and just how Dean's part in the finale was written just seemed out of character. Like Dean would never snap at Cas nor would he ignore Sam's concerns nor I feel like even enough I know Jack killed Mary (I never did like her, I felt she was poorly written) I just...I don't know I just feel like his whole attitude toward Jack seemed a little out of character for Dean. Also, my heart totally swelled when I saw Cas hug Jack at the cemetery and when protective Cas stepped in front of Jack to protect him from Dean was so cute. Castiel was very cute in this episode. Also I feel bad for Jack even though I had what he did but like I mean he is like two and has no clue about anything. He is innocent and naive so he trusts everyone including jackass Angels plus his powers just came back and now he doesn't have a soul so I bet this is all so overwhelming. His death was sooo sad (low key cried a bit mainly since I think it's bs he died and how he died) but I have hope he will be back since 1) he is a Winchester and 2) the whole Billy with the empty scene at the end. This better not be the actually end for my favorite nephilim. This episode has some funny bits which was good to lighten the mood before things turned to shit like the fact they had a scene where president made a deal with Crowley and the whole truth freak out office scene.  So Chuck is back who I had all the hope for but it's supernatural so of course, it ended with my hopes being smashed then stomped on. Like what a dick! It was weird how he was soo dead set on Dean killing Jack so he could be like Abraham and how we saw that all Chuck thought of this world was that it was just a show. It was also sad too. Also Chuck killing Jack...all I have to say is that I need Dean to go into killer revenge mode and kill that son of a bitch. But the whole Dean telling Chuck to go to hell was funny. I just can't believe all the boy's hard work over the years was just ruined in two seconds and now all the monsters are back! That means the Leviathans, ghouls,...and hopefully not but probably Lucifer. (Honestly I hope not because SPN really ran that plot for far too long it was annoying). So overall it was a sad, plot twist, and action filled finale that was really good and I have never been more excited for a new season. (Though next season will be a bit sad one since it will be the last one). What I hope for the next season is that Jack comes back, TFW 2.0 takes down all the monsters plus Chuck (who is obviously next seasons villain), kinda but not kinda wanting an Amara cameo plus some Billy cameos, and for Crowley to be back, and for TFW 20. to not good dead die also for them to get a happy ending. What did you guys think about the finale? How do you feel about Chuck being back and him killing Jack?