Jack Kline (Requested)

Requested by castiels_girl1974

Warning: Mentions of self-harm (A part of the story involves the scene of Jack hurting himself with a knife from the end of 13x02)

Jasmin Winchester sighs as she heads back towards the hotel after her father, Dean, had sent her out as soon as they finished at the tattoo parlor and got home to get supplies. Jasmin knew they didn't really need the supplies of toothpaste, shampoo, or a new toothbrush for Jack. Jasmin has brushed her teeth this morning and noticed that it was with a pretty much new toothpaste bottle so she knew they didn't need that. Jasmin also knew her uncle would never let them run low on shampoo and as for a toothbrush for Jack, they might need but everything else was a lie so why would this not be one? Jasmin knew that the reason she probably had to go out to the store was just an excuse for her dad to make sure is not around Jack. She knew it was just an excuse for Dean to make sure Jasmin follows his instructions of staying away from the Nephilim.

Jasmin was in a hotel nearby the house that Jack was in when he was born due to her father wanting to keep her safe. So the first time Jasmin met Jack was at Uncle Castiel's funeral where Dean made sure to keep her away from Jack. The whole day both Winchesters spend trying to find Jack after what happened at the house behind them that caused him to flee.

Jasmin's dad had his arm wrapped around Jasmin's shoulders as tears flowed down her face pulling her to his chest wanting to comfort his daughter who he loves more than anything. The flames though disappeared which when Sam escorted Jack away heading towards Baby and Jasmin started to follow the two pulling out of her father's grasp wiping away at the tears on her cheeks. Though when Jasmin start to follow, her dad placing a hand on her shoulder stops her actions.

"Hey, everything will be okay. We'll get through this together." says Dean pulling Jasmin into a hug knowing this is a hard loss for his little girl who isn't so little anymore

Jasmin has always seen Castiel as an uncle and loves him just as much as she does Sam. He knew this would be a hard and painful loss for her and Dean wishes he could make all the pain go away for her but he can't. Dean now though wants to make sure a certain someone doesn't cause her more pain.

"Okay." Jasmin says softly nodding as she rests her head on her father's chest while Dean's hand reaches up to hold her hand bringing her even closer

Dean places a soft kiss on his daughter's head. The two pull apart looking at each other which is when Dean forces a small smile on his face trying to be brave for his daughter. Which Jasmin returns the small smile wanting to try to be brave for her dad who she knows is hurting right now.

"Look, I know that your uncle is all about saving Jack and that he isn't evil but it's my job to keep you safe. So for now, just stay away from him as much as you can. I'm not saying I know he's evil or anything but until I know for a thousand percent certain that he isn't going to turn out like Lucifer please just stay away from him. I don't want you getting hurt." says Dean while looking into Jasmin's eyes

"Okay, dad, I'll stay away from him." agrees Jasmin with a nod of her head

Jasmin doesn't know how she feels about Jack yet if she sides with her father or her Uncle Sam yet on this subject matter. To Jasmin, Jack doesn't seem evil, he actually seems quite sweet as well as nice, but that doesn't mean he isn't or that he won't turn evil. I mean he seems like a sweet guy just lost and confused to Jasmin who doesn't think he meant to do what happened at the tattoo shop. Though Jasmin knows that things aren't always as they appear.