Dean Winchester (Requested)

Requested by @Person1125023

Skylar lays on her bed back at the bunker sniffling as she tries to not cry. Skylar's bottom lips quiver as her heart tightens from the loss she is currently feeling.

Three days ago, Skylar, her younger sister, and the two Winchesters went on Wendigo hunt up in northern Minnesota. You weren't that worried going into it because you knew you and your sister were good hunters almost on the same level as the legendary Winchesters you were with. The Wendigo seemed like it was taking two people per week at least that's what you can tell from the papers since that is how many people have gone missing after hiking up here. So in order to stop the supernatural creature, you guys hiked up the mountain ready for what was supposed to be an easy hunt after dealing with demons and angels for so long.

The four of them had made it up to a nice spot for the four of them to rest before in the morning their group continued to trek to where there was a cave perfect for a Wendigo to stay.

Dean finished drawing the protective circle with symbols to keep the Wendigo out while Skylar and her sister finished putting up the tent the two of them would share while Sam finished putting up Dean and his.

"Okay, I'm ready to hit the hay how about you guys?" asks Dean with a smile and a clap of his hands even though he was smiling Skylar could tell how exhausted he was from the long uphill hike

"Uh, Sam and I are going to go check around the area. Make sure there are no unaware civilians wandering around. So we will be back in a bit." says Skylar's sister even though the park rangers had stopped letting people come into the park last week and the only reason they let four of you in was because they used fake game wardens badges

Skylar's sister, who Skylar send thumbs up at discreetly knowing about her little crush on the younger Winchester which made her blush, and Sam head off into the woods both of them carrying their flamethrowers.

Dean sends Skylar a smile as he sits down right next to her.

"Well, I guess it's you and me now." says Dean patting your knee

"Yeah, I guess it is." Skylar said with a smile

A few minutes went by in a peaceful silence as the two of them wait for their younger siblings to return. Skylar though noticed as the minutes go by that Dean was having a hard time keeping his eyes open and he was obviously ready for sleep to take over.

"Dean, it's okay, you can go to bed and I can wait for the two knuckleheads to return." Skylar said breaking the silence causing the Winchester to look at her

"Thanks, Skylar, but I think I should stay up just in case you happen to fall asleep, you big sleepy head." teased Dean trying to play off the real reason he wanted to stay up which is to make sure his brother gets back eagerly and Skylar knew this

Skylar rolled her eyes jokingly before she nudges the man playful even though a smile stayed on her face.

Despite Dean's wishes to stay up, he drifted off to sleep seven minutes later. Dean ended up somehow in a position where his head was resting on the brunette's lap five minutes after he fell asleep and was leaning on Skylar. Skylar looked down at him with a soft smile finding the sleeping and peaceful looking Dean adorable.

"Pretty Skylar." mumbled Dean in his sleep making the blue-eyed girl's cheeks heat up

Like her sister, Skylar has feelings for a Winchester though instead of the large moose like one she likes the one nicknamed squirrel. Skylar can't exactly pinpoint the exact time she started to have feelings for Dean, they have been friends for a long time since they both spend a lot of time together at Uncle Bobby's as kids. Skylar and her sister joined the Winchester's side as hunting partners a while ago then moved in with at the bunker. Skylar hasn't told the Winchester about her feelings yet but she has been trying to work up the courage to do so.