Dean Winchester (Requested)

Requested by ksmith_33

Kieren stares at the same place Michael once stood with a stunned expression. Now she wasn't stunned just because it was Michael that once was there but it was because it was Michael in Dean's body, her boyfriend.

"Dean." breathes out Kieren once the shock disappears before worry, fear, and concern flow through her veins

Tears pool in Kieren's eyes knowing how bad this really is almost as bad as Dean being dead.

The group can't kill Michael now without killing Dean. The group can't hurt Michael without hurting Dean. The only hope they have is that Dean can somehow eject Michael from his body which will be hard due to Michael being at full strength. Kieren has no clue how they are going to fix this one.

"Kieren." says Sam placing a hand on Kieren's shoulder wanting to comfort the girl he thinks of as a sister

Kieren quickly turns around wrapping her arms around the large man as tears fall down her face.

She knows that she should be used to this, to things going wrong, but this was one of those things she didn't expect to happen at all. Kieren doesn't know what they're going to do.

"What are we going to do?" softly asks Kieren as tears fall down her face

Sam sighs as he lifts a hand up to soothe down Kieren's short brown hair in an attempt to comfort

"I don't know.....but we will figure something out, we always do. Everything will be okay." says Sam softly giving Kieren

Kieren nods trying to hold in the sobs that threaten to rake through her body. Sam continues to soothe the dark brown-eyed girl when Jack joins the hug by wrapping his arms around her. As Kieren bites her lip in an attempt to stop the sobs as memories flash through her head. One of them though particularly stands out to her.

Dean and Kieren had just finished a particularly rough hunt. They didn't get there in time to save the teenage boy from the evil witch and you all had to inform the boy's girlfriend who broke down in front of you all from heartbreak. The witch was targeting people in love and cruelly decided to go after the young couple. Kieren could tell how angry and disappoint Dean was in himself somehow always finding a reason to blame himself.

"You know it wasn't your fault, De, we can't save everyone." Kieren had said while she intertwined her fingers with his placing a comforting squeeze to his hand

The two of them laid in the motel bed that they have been sharing for the past few days now while Sam sleeps in the room next door. Sam refusing to share a motel room with them now that they are together not wanting to hear anything or see anything if the two ever decided to get frisky even if he was there. The couple now has been together a little over a year.

Dean nodded softly as he gave Kieren's hand a squeeze back. Silence engulfed the couple then as Dean seemed to be busy in thought while Kieren pressed a kiss to his cheek after a few minutes of silence. Kieren started to move to a more comfortable position than laying on her back so she can go to sleep until Dean's spoke up.

I love you." said Dean softly making Kieren freeze in place and her eyes to bug out

"W-what?" choked out Kieren as she quickly moves to face Dean

Kieren has told Dean she loves him before he hadn't said it back. She knew though that the green-eyed man loves her. He had bowed it many many times through his actions, he just hasn't shown through words which were okay with Kieren. She knew why Dean couldn't say it verbally as everyone he had said too has died. So she was okay with it but hearing Dean say those words now though it made her heart race and flutter.