Jack Kline

Jack Kline stares at the flames in front of him

Jack Kline stares at the flames in front of him. The hot flames consuming your dead body.

Jack didn't know what to say or to do. By now Dean has stomped away after a small anger session pointed towards Jack with Sam afterwards running after Dean. 

Dean blames Jack for your death and honestly, Jack blames himself for your death as well.

You were killed by demons who wanted to get to Jack and when you wouldn't give away where Jack is, the demon knifed you.

You weren't just some random hunter that tagged alone with the Winchesters once and awhile. No, you were the Winchester's little sister and Jack's best friend that Jack had always felt a little more for than just friendship.

The two of you stayed up together most nights watching movies mostly others spent just talking. Jack would confide in you telling you what he was scared of most or telling you how he got a nightmare of the last creature get trying to take him. You told Jack about your biggest wants in life. You wanted a family, two kids and a cute golden retriever living somewhere quaint with the love of your life......now you would never get that.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Jack finally chokes out before he hangs his head down in shame.

"I'm....I wish you this didn't happened to you. You didn't deserve this. It's my fault. They wanted me, not you." adds Jack

A few minutes later, Jack now has tears running down his face and is sniffling hard.

"If somehow by any chance, Y/N, you are listening I want you to know that I love you. Not in a friend way, but in the Tiana and Prince Naveen way. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. I was just scared you wouldn't feel the same way." explains Jack as tears stream down his face

"I would do anything to bring you back Y/N." says Jack softly

Jack felt the lost of you as he stares at the flames. He felt the emptiness in his heart and the aching for you to be by his side.....but you are gone and nothing is going to stop that aching.

"I miss you already."

______________________________

I'm so excited because we are going to see more of Jack next episode!! He is quickly becoming one of the favorites on the show. What do you guys think about Jack?