Dean Winchester

You hear the bunker front door slam open waking you up from where you fell asleep in Dean's man cave room watching tv

You hear the bunker front door slam open waking you up from where you fell asleep in Dean's man cave room watching tv. You wrap your blanket around you and head towards the front of the bunker.

The boys set off on a hunt which ended with them going on another one they ran into on their way home. You didn't tag along with them like you normally do since you were just exhausted from the back to back hunt you had done. You didn't know how Sam and Dean had enough energy to do another.

You make it to the library to see Dean, your boyfriend, sitting in a chair as a tired Sam passes by you. His eyes barely staying open.

You make a face disgusted face as you get closer to Dean a bad smell invading your nose. It's a combination of blood, B.O., sweat, and dirt.

"Dean?" You say then your boyfriend of two years swivels around to see you

Your normally handsome and clean boyfriend now looks a serial killer.

"Hey, baby." says Dean standing up with a smile as he is always happy to see you

Dean opens his arm stepping towards you heading to give you a hug before you hold your hand out to stop him.

"Baby, have you showered this week?" You ask as you look at him knowing that he isn't the best about taking care of himself

"I don't know." answers Dean with a shrug being honest

He had been to focused to really notice anything else.

"Do I smell that bad?" asks Dean before he lifts his arm up to smell himself

You nod your head in response.

"I guess I should take a shower but afterward can we cuddle?" asks Dean hopefully almost looking like a little boy

You giggle a little at your adorable boyfriend who you quickly in the relationship realized loves to cuddle until an idea pops into your head.

"Or how about we take a shower together then afterward we can cuddle?" You suggest while biting your lips slightly though a flirty smile plays on your lips

Dean had been gone a week and you definitely missed him.

Dean looks at you clearly picking up the meaning behind your words a surprised look on his face. As you seemed disgusted by him two minutes ago and now....you are looking at him like a delicious snack.

A huge grin makes its way onto his face before he quickly rushes towards you. You squeal lightly as Dean picks you up, holding you bridal style.

"That sounds great." says Dean with a cheeky grin as he rushes towards the showers

"Dean, if you try to take your clothes off any faster, you are going to throw your back out."

_____________________________

Dean Winchester is an adorable cutie pie that I wish could find happiness instead he found Michael.