Baby Angel.-Jack Kline

Jack smiles over at you as he pretends to be reading some old, random book he found in the bunker's library.

Out of every girl, angel, or creature, the person Jack Kline fell in love with is you, the one person he is banned to be with. Castiel is your big brother and he is quite protective over you, like is he is with Jack maybe even a little more so. When Jack started to show a more romantic interest in you, Castiel had told him you are off limits that Jack is banned from going out with you. Jack who has great respect for Castiel is respecting his rule and has not asked you out despite his want too.

Of course, Castiel has a reason for putting a ban on you from Jack. You are his responsibility his number one priority. You are like a little sister, not the angel definition of sister but the human definition of a sister. You were the last angel off of the printer so therefore you are the youngest so the angels entrusted Castiel to watch over you, protect you which he has done for centuries. He doesn't ever plan on stopping. You being with Jack sounds like a horrible idea to Castiel.

Firstly, you being with Jack would make you an enemy of his the first person they would do after. They would use as bait, torture you, or even possibly kill you. Secondly, if Jack for some stupid reason ever cheated or dumped you, you would be devasted. You haven't gone through something like before and as long as Castiel is around you would never. He knew how heartbroken and sad you would be. Even though Castiel hasn't gone through something like that he had been around humans and seen enough movies to know what it would feel like. He didn't want you to go through that pain so if that meant banning Jack from being with you for even a chance of that happening then that's what he had to do. No big brother ever wants to see his little sister hurt physically or emotionally.

You look up from where you were surfing the internet to spot Jack staring at you from across the table.

"Jack...why are you staring at me?" You ask with a now slightly heated cheeks

Jack looks like a deer caught in headlights at your question while also looking like a kid who just got caught doing something he isn't supposed too.

"I-I-I wasn't staring at you I just-I was just thinking and got caught up in my thought."." lies Jack with a nervous edge to his voice

You lean a little on the table before resting your chin in your hands as you look at Jack suspiciously not believing him. You could always tell when he was lying to you.

"What were you thinking about then?" You question with a raised brow

"I was...I was thinking about uh, puppies. Yes, puppies cute fluffy golden German shepherds." answers Jack with a nod of his head before he scrambles to get out of his seat as you look him even more suspiciously

"It's..uh, hot in here, don't you think it's hot in here? I'm going to get some water." stumbles out Jack before he rushes away

Well, that was weird. You think perplexed and definitely curious to find out what is going on

Jack and you have always been great friends with each other since forever. Even when Castiel was not alive, the two of you were friends as you could not find it in yourself to blame Jack for Cas's death. The two of you had grown closer and closer until the point where two of you are now practically inseparable.

"I have a problem." says Jack with panic in his eyes as he runs into Dean's room later in the day

"We know, you are literally the spawn of Satan. That's a huge problem." responds a bit tipsy Dean Winchester from his bed making Sam roll his eyes where he sit in Dean's desk chair

"Don't mind him. What's wrong, Jack?" retorts Sam with concern in his hazel eyes

"I like Y/N, I really really really like her but Castiel doesn't want me going out with her. So I've been trying to ignore the feeling but I can't. She-she caught me staring at her this morning. What if she knows I like her now? What if tells Cas? He is going to be so disappointing-" starts to ramble Jack