Window-Sam Winchester

Sam Winchester stands on the Stanford campus staring up at a certain window. No, he isn't being a peeping Tom, he just wants to catch a glimpse of you fully clothed and then he fully prepares to disappear. Sam just wants to see you again on the two of you's anniversary.

You had gotten hurt three months before today which is when Sam left Stanford and you.

Sam had returned from his hunt with Dean the only thing on his mind being getting into bed and cuddling with you. That's all he wanted at the moment to wrap his arms around the girl he is so hopelessly in love with. The girl that makes his heart beat at an probably unhealthy pace. The girl he even bought an engagement ring for.

"Y/N, babe, I'm home!" yelled Sam as he stepped into you and his shared apartment

Sam walked into the kitchen as he heard the faucet running.

She must be washing her face, getting ready for bed. Thought Sam before his attention shifts to where a sandwich is laid out

Sam smiled and softly chuckled as he read the sticky note that is on the plate.

Knowing you, you probably didn't eat much to busy worried about your dad and getting home so enjoy! It read.

She knows me so well. Thought Sam with a goofy smile as he took a bite of the sandwich

Sam padded up to where yours and his shared room is while eating the sandwich you made.

This was so good. Thought Sam as he walks into the bedroom eating the last piece of the amazing sandwich.

Sam sits down on the bed looking at the bathroom door.

She'll probably be out soon then I can cover her with kisses. Thought Sam with a small smile

Sam fell back with a sigh of content while closing his hazel eyes. Which is when Sam's face scrunched up slightly as he felt something drop onto his cheek.

Sam's eyes open up to he see you passed out on the ceiling blood seeping through the satiny sleep top you were wearing.

"No! No!" yelled Sam loudly as he quickly jumped out of bed with fear in his teary hazel eyes

This can't be happening. Thought Sam as panic coursed through him tears gathered as he yelled for help even though he knows no ambulance or fireman can stop this.

Sam watched waiting for the inevitable to happen feeling deja vu, waiting for you to interrupt in flames despite his desperate pleas.

"Sammy!" yelled Dean as he bursted in through Sam's apartment doors hearing his brother's screams from outside

Sam's yelling stopped noticing you didn't burst into flames and you just stayed like you are glued to the ceiling. Your beautiful y/e/c colored eyes closed and your lips slightly a-gapped as you seem to be in a deep sleep.

"Sam, are you okay?" yelled Dean as he bursted into the bedroom to see his younger brother frozen in place tears still making their way down his face

"I don't know." answered Sam staring up at you confused

Dean follows his lightly of sight and lets out a choky breath at the sight.

"Y/N hasn't turned into flames." explained Sam with obvious shock in his voice

"She will, we have to go." commented Dean grabbing his brother's shoulder