First Heartbreak-Jack Kline

Jack stands outside a small flower shop in downtown of Lebanon Kansas waiting for a certain y/e/c-eyed girl to exit.

Y/N Y/L/N, Jack's first girlfriend, first kiss, and first love. Jack and you met when he was heading down the street with Sam and Dean going to the diner when he saw you struggling to hold you a ton of bouquet of flower. After Dean caught him staring, he shoved Jack over to you telling him to help you and then get your number. Jack did both of those not as smoothly getting your number as Dean does. He mostly stumbled out some words and flustered about but you ended up getting the message and happily have him your number. The two of you went on a date the next week and things have been going smoothly ever since. It's been almost four months now.

The two of you planned to get lunch together after your shift ended at the flower shop and then head back to your place. Jack's phone goes off and he quickly looks at it to see a text message from Dean.

Don't forget protection. Remember to wrap it before you tap it. It reads making Jack blush instantly before he turns his phone off

He had gotten the talk from Sam a few weeks after Jack and you started dating. Ever since Dean has been texting him things like that everything time the two of you would hang out.

Jack's embarrassed face quickly turns into one of happiness when he sees you exiting the flower shop and heading straight towards him.

"Hey, babe." You say wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him into a quick embrace

"Hey." says Jack as he places his arms around your waist

You pull back and then quickly press your lips to his. Both Jack and you smiling into the sweet kiss before you pull back.

"So where do you want to get lunch at?" You ask as you get out of Jack's embrace

"Hmm, the usual diner if that's okay with you?" asks Jack grabbing your hand as the two of you made your way down the street

"That's great." You answered with a huge smile which Jack returns

Whenever Jack is with you, he always feels completely relax, happy, and serene but he wasn't feeling that right now. Something felt off even the kiss felt off. He didn't get the familiar fireworks, but Jack didn't focus on that when you started telling him about a difficult customer you had to deal with today.

Jack also didn't notice the teacup dog tied out front of a shop trying to murder you as you walked passed it. He also didn't notice that it is the same dog that you pet every morning that is always super delighted to see you.

"Help! Help!" A voice calls even though she knew that nobody could hear her

"Please! Somebody help me." The same voice calls with clear desperation in her voice

Jack and you laugh as you sit at the diner the two of you doing the cliche thing of sharing a chocolate milkshake together.

"We are so tumblr looking right now." You say with a giggle

"Yeah." agrees Jack even though he has no clue what "tumblr" is

"So are you going to stay the night tonight?" You ask with a smile as you grab Jack's hand that was resting on the table

"Yeah, you knew that. We decided to have a movie night." responds Jack with a confused look

The two of you just talked about this before your shift started so Jack couldn't help but find this a little weird you would ask this.

"Oh, yeah, sorry, just....had a long day at work and forgot." You say shaking your head slightly

"If you are tired when we get back to yours we can take a nap before we start the movie marathon." suggests Jack