I object!.-Dean Winchester

Y/b/f= your best friend

Sam stands in front of Castiel helping Cas getting ready for your wedding day. It was a bittersweet day as the two were happy for you that you were getting married but they both had always hoped that on your wedding day you would be marrying a certain green-eyed hunter.

Dean and you together until the day of his death......and Sam still misses his brother every day. He wishes Dean could come back and bring you back to the bunker then the two of you could get married....but he knows that isn't going to happen...it had been two years since his brother was killed if he was going to come back, he would have by now...Well, at least that's what he thought until a noise coming from the hotel room's entrance catches his attention.

"I don't understand why can't I wear my trench coat?" asks Castiel with a small frown of confusion making Sam until the sound of someone trying to break in grabs his attention

"What was that?" asks Sam looking around with his hand already on the gun tucked into his waistband

Neither of the men was expecting any guests to come by so they were expecting the worst as they took off towards the front door. Sam kept his gun up ready to shoot whoever had come into the hotel room as Castiel and he rushed into the main room only to see a dirty Dean Winchester opening the door.

Of course, he would come back this day. Even dead he can't let another guy be with her. Sam can't help but think as tears and a smile form on his face

"Hiya, Sammy, Cas. Nice room." coughs out Dean through the dirt in his throat forcing a goofy smile on his face who as soon as he awake had tracked the man to the nice hotel which made a small chuckle escape Sam's mouth as Castiel looks relieved

It took a while for Sam and Castiel to get over the initial shock of Dean returning but when Dean said he needs to shower he quickly realized something.

"Crap!" mumbles Sam making Dean look at him confused

"Please don't tell me you booked a hotel room this nice without awesome water pressure." says Dean jokingly

"No, no, it's not that it's just we have to go so shower fast. We have somewhere to be." says Sam standing up quickly and starts to shove Dean down the hall with Castiel trailing behind

"What? Where? Is Jody expecting us? Is it Thanksgiving?" questions Dean confused before he starts thinking of Jody's pie making a smile come to his face

"No, we have a wedding to get too." replies Castiel making the confused expression return to Dean's face

"Jody's getting married?" asks Dean surprised

"No, Y/N is." answers Sam making Dean's stomach drop

Dean knew what he had said to you long before he died. That he wanted you to get out of hunting, chase after the apple pie life where you can be safe, and be happy, to move on from him. So even though he was back now and still knew all of this, he still was shocked by this news.

You stand in the room which you had used for the bride's dressing staring at the mirror in front of you. You had just finished getting ready, your hair and makeup look beautiful as well does the beautiful wedding dress you had chosen. You looked beautiful....but for some reason, you didn't feel so good. It was your wedding day and you knew that you should be over the moon with excitement but for some reason, it just felt wrong.

You loved Corey, you really did. You moved to some random small town far away from Kansas from the bunker from the memories of him like he wanted. You met Corey after you got some secretary job at some random office deciding to move on like you and he talked about. You thought Corey was very handsome and nice so when Corey finally asked out, you were a bit excited. The two of you went out and things blossomed from there. A year later Corey ended up proposing and you said yes. You were excited.....but now you weren't as much. Something felt wrong, something felt off.....It felt like something was missing.