Jack Kline (Requested)

Requested by @Hufflepuff_Girl_14

Jenna looks around the church she is now in with a slightly disorientated look as she was just in the bunker only a few moments ago.

Jenna stood next to Sam back in the bunker during the whole explosion between Jack and Lucifer where Jack finally saw the real, evil side of Lucifer. After Jack found out about the deal between Michael and Lucifer, Jack told Lucifer he wasn't his father which angered Lucifer who then stole some of Jack's grace. Jenna ran with Sam to her boyfriend with Cas and Dean yelling after them. Once she made it to him through everything glowed and then she was suddenly standing in a church.

Jenna is now on the floor next to Sam with her hands on keeping her up before Sam scrambled to his feet a few inches away from her. Lucifer though now stands a few feet away holding an unconscious Jack up by his shirt.

Where are we? Thinks Jenna curiously

"Really, Sam, Jenna hitching a ride? I mean do you ever give up Sam? I mean dragging poor little Jenna in this kinda low." says Lucifer looking at Sam

Jenna has never really been around Lucifer before this whole mess as she is new to the group. The Winchester joined her father on a hunt and after he was killed the group took the brown-haired teenager in knowing she had nowhere else to go. Castiel, Sam, and Dean quickly becoming her Bobby.

"Go to hell." spats Sam angrily to the Archangel

"Been there done that." says Lucifer letting go of Jack causing him to drop to the floor

"Jack." breathes out Jenna extremely worried about the dark-haired boy hoping he wasn't injured too bad or even worse due to Lucifer extracting his grace

Jenna crawls over to Jack as Lucifer heads towards Sam. Jenna was so focused on Jack that she didn't even notice Lucifer kick Sam and then holding Sam up by the throat choking him.

"Jack. Jack." whispers Jenna shaking the boy slightly hoping he will wake up but he doesn't

Please, let him be alive. Please. thinks Jenna biting her lip while trying to hold her tears back as she starts to check Jack's pulse

Jenna lets out a shaky breath of relief when she feels one tear falling down her face before more follow tears ones of a mixture of relief and happiness.

Jack and Jenna went out on a few dates before Jack was sent to the apocalypse world much to Dean's dismay. Though Cas and Sam were actually happy for the two of them as they thought this relationship would be good for the both of them. Jenna like Dean was a bit wary of Jack at first but quickly warmed up to him. The two of them became inseparable and then finally Jenna got the courage to ask the Nephilim out and things went from there. Until he was sent to the apocalypse world and Jenna was scared that as soon as she got him back again he would be gone but this time for good.

Jenna holds Jack a few seconds in her arms before she hears someone struggling for breath finally.

Jenna pulls away from Jack with a confused look before she turns around to see someone she thinks of as an older brother being choked to death. Jenna scrambles to her feet not about to just let Sam die.

"No." yells Jenna impulsively moving

Lucifer then quickly drops Sam before he turns to face the two young adults with glowing yellow eyes while Jenna heads towards him.