Castiel (Requested)

Requested by Morrowseerer

   Alayna smiles as she grips her angel blade tightly in her hand as she stands in front of where the demon on the case is working is supposedly staying. So far there have been seven demon related deaths in town and Alayna is determined to make sure that numbers don't grow. The building is a small farmhouse with a big huge red barn an acre behind the house. The property being the perfect place for a demon as it's on the edge of town where no one body will be around and their closest neighbors are miles away.

Let's do this. Thinks Alayna with a tiny smirk feeling some confidence she can take down the group of demons in town

Alayna heads up the front porch steps trying to be as silent as she possibly can which is hard due to the very squeaky floorboards. Alayna makes it to the front door and holds the tip of the blade in front of her before she opens the door. Once she does, Alayna is met with the sight of two demons holding angel blades.

"How cute? Two little guard doggies." You taunt with a smirk making both demons growl

They both step forward but Alayna catches one of them off guard by kicking her leg and knocking the angle blade out of them's hands. The angel blade clutters to the ground and Alayna smirks before she plunged the knife into the demon. The demon sparks before the body drops to the ground.

Though the victory is short-lived when the other demon runs the tip of his angel blade down Alayna's back spending intense back to her. Alayna turns back to the other demon with a slightly confused look on her face.

"What didn't you kill me?" asks Alayna knowing that the demon had the perfect opportunity to do so

"Because I have my orders to keep an angel alive that stops by and bring them to my boss. I just need you contained not dead." answers the demon as the two of you circle each other

"Well, that's going to be hard for you, but is it going to be hard for me to kill you? No." says Alayna making the demon roll his eyes

Alayna starts to jab her blade into the demon but he blocks it. The two of them now engaging in a small sword type fight. As the two of them do so, Alayna notices something interesting behind the demon. An umbrella which immediately makes an idea form in Alayna's mind.

Alayna pushes the demon back slowly and then once he gets closer to to the umbrella Alayna shoves him backward. The demon does exactly what Alayna was hoping and slips on the umbrella causing him to fall to the ground. Alayna smirks as she places her foot on top of the demon's chest before she rips the demon blood out of his grasp.

"Well, this was easy. Looks like we have hit the end of the story where your end happens." says Alayna while the demons struggles underneath there

The struggling stops though when the blade now is lounged into the demon's heart.

Alayna lets out a sigh of relief as she stands up now holding two angel blades in her hands. Alayna starts to the basement thinking there might be more demons or a victim stored down there until she hears a loud groan ring out.

Alayna quickly heads towards the noise that he was located in the kitchen and finds two injured Winchesters laid on the floor.

Alayna worked two cases with the brothers in the past along with Castiel. She is now surprised though at the sight of them as she didn't know that they were in town. Occasionally Alayna would talk to one of them when the certain member called to check up on her. Alayna considers the Winchesters and Cas friends since for hunters this is how friendships are.