I Wish-Sam Winchester.

Since Sam has returned to hunting, deciding to stay after Jessica's death, there has been one person he has been desperate to see, Y/N. You were someone Sam and Dean grew up with. You being around Sam's age quickly helped the two of you become friends when he stayed at Bobby's where you spent time a lot due to your father, unlike Sam's, not wanting you to hunt. The two of you become the best of friends, you two would read together both of you enjoying a good comic. Dean and you got along but where never close. You just saw him as your best friend's brother and he saw you just as his dorky brother's friend.

The day he left for college and said goodbye to you was a hard one.

"You sure this is a good idea?" You had asked Sam while you bit your lip nervous for the boy in front of you who is running away from his family to attend Stanford

A teenage Sam chuckled at you while he shut the trunk to one of Bobby's old beaters.

"Yes, Y/N. I'll be fine. I know they'll be mad but there is nothing they can really do about it. This is what I want to do." replies Sam as he faces you

"You sure?" You questioned knowing how devastated his brother will be

You know Sam loves him and Dean loves Sam but if he left.....you don't know if Dean would forgive him if things didn't work out there.

"Yeah, I really want this Y/N." answered Sam firmly making you sigh before you wrap your arms around the midsection

"As long as your sure and you think you'll be happy there, I fully support your decision." You said knowing that Sam needed some support right as he got gone from his family

"Thanks, Y/N." says Sam softly wished that his family has the same attitude

Sam also wished you could be coming with him but you didn't want to fully leave Bobby and your father who recently retired in Sioux Fall so you opted to go to college nearby.

The two of you pull apart looking at each other with sad looks both of you know that this would be the last time you saw each other for a little while.

"I'll call every day I promise." said Sam not wanting you to think this is the end of your friendship that he wishes was more than just that

"You better Winchester or I'll drive up to Stanford and kick your ass." You stated jokingly that made Sam chuckle

The two of you embraced one last time before saying your goodbyes. Sam got into the car and rode off with you waving goodbye. Apart of Sam dreading his decision only because he wouldn't see you for a while.

Sam and you kept in touch for all of the freshman years, Sam keeping his promise, he even spends every break with you. Though things changed the more the two of you were apart. Phone calls went from every day to every other day then to weekly than to monthly than to none. It was hard to determine why exactly the two of you lost touch. Maybe it was around the time you dropped out of college when your father was kill and started hunting. That happened around the same time Sam met Jess.

Now that Sam is back in the life he is hoping that maybe the two of you can rekindle your friendship. Also, he hopes that hopefully one day once he gets over Jess that maybe the two of you can be more than friends. You were Sam's first crush and over the years you still hold a special place in his heart that lately, he didn't want to admit but now can. He still is in love with you.

Sam had realized he loves you when he was thirteen and Dean definitely have thing some harassment for.

Sam waved goodbye to his dad who drove off leaving just Dean and him in front of the Singer's residents.