Take Me Back.-Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester was a broken mess and there was only one thing that could help him, but what could help him isn't possible. Dean had always pushed on, he pushed on when John died, when his mom died, even when Sam died, but he couldn't with this one, not with this death. He couldn't push on this time, Dean lost the most important person in his life, the person he loved the most, the person he needed. The one person who never let him down or left him. The person he always thought would be by his side. How is he supposed to recover from that?

You were the sunshine in Dean Winchester's life until that sunshine was put out by a certain red-headed demon. You meant everything to the green-eyed man. You were his hopes and you were the love of his life Dean knew that so much that he did something he never thought he would do he got married. Yes, you were Dean's wife, Dean has a wife something he thought he would never get to say. The two of you got married only a few months before your end. It was a beautiful wedding with all your family plus friends and of course instead of cake the two of you had pie.

You were perfect for Dean. You never put up with his crap, always know when to push him and when to not, made sure to always be there for him, and of course, you loved pie as well as him. Dean loved-loves you more than anything and he could do anything to bring you back. He has pleaded with everyone he can get to listen that can possibly help. Dean even tried to sell his soul but no dice. Dean would give his life for you because without you in it, his life seemed dull and hopeless.

Sam and Cas are worried, of course, they are. Dean wouldn't even touch a piece of pie since it reminded him of your wedding too much. He barely would even talk anymore, Dean pretty much stayed in his room all day looking at pictures of the two of you while drinking before he started sobbing. Cas and Sam both heard Dean crying himself to sleep every night since it happened. Dean would barely sleep he definitely wasn't getting any more than four or five hours. The under eye bags and bloodshot eyes clear proof of that.

So when Dean went to Castiel with a certain hard request saying it would make him feel better, Castiel knew he couldn't say no.

"Please, Cas, I need to see her. I need to talk to her one last time." pleads Dean to the angel in the middle of the entrance of the bunker making Cas sigh

Dean wants the angel to send him back in time to your honeymoon night, he needs him to send him back in time.

"Dean, I don't think this a good idea. I feel this will only hurt you more." says Cas with sadness in his eyes for the Winchester

Castiel feels this way because to him it seems seeing you again and then returning would only feel like he has lost you again.

"I don't care, Cas, please I need to see her again....please." begs Dean with desperation swirling in his green eyes

Cas lets out a defeated sound breaking as he looks at the broken Winchester.

"Fine." says Castiel making glint of happiness appear in Dean's eyes that haven't been there since you left

"But I have some rules." adds Castiel with a serious look

"This is a bad idea." whispers Sam to Cas as they watch Dean, who has a small smile on his face, get ready to visit you

"I know, but I couldn't say no." whispers back Cas with a neutral expression before Dean turns back to the two

"Okay, I'm ready to go." says Dean who is now freshly showered and nicely dressed

Both of those things something that he hasn't done for a week now.

Well, at least something good will come out of this, he doesn't smell like B.O. anymore. Thinks Sam