Gabriel

Gabriel and you are on your first ever date together

Gabriel and you are on your first ever date together. You finally had given into the persistent archangel who had been trying to get you to go out with him for quite some time now. At first, you weren't a fan of him due to his past as a trickster so you had turned him down, multiple time. Then you got to busy with hunting around the time you found out he was an archangel not that it really changed anything . Now that he is back after being held captive by Asmodeus, you finally decided to give the seemingly changed archangel a chance.

Which is how you ended up in some fancy restaurant in the middle of Paris sitting across from the brown-eyed man that had zapped you there. The date had been going smoothly so far and you had to admit you are quite enjoying this date so far.

"Wine?" asks Gabriel with his adorable smirky smile

"Sure." You answer with a polite smile and a hint of happiness in your sparkling eyes

Gabriel raises his hand his eyes still locked on yours as he does this action before he snaps his fingers. A waiter appears holding a bottle of red wine while making his way towards the two of you.

"I'm really glad you finally agreed to this date with me Y/N."states Gabriel taking your hand that was rest on the table in his with a big, happy smile

The waiter pours the red wine into both of your glasses before he heads away

"I am too." You reply with an equally happy but sheepish smile

Gabriel's smile grows at your words before he lifts up his glass in a toast. You then follow his lead.

"I think this is the start of a great relationship along with some wonderful sex of course." says Gabriel cheekily with a smirk

You can't help but laugh while you playfully roll your eyes at his statement.

Of course, he would add that little statement. You think before you click your glass with his

"Agreed, I think this is the start of something great." You agree with a short nod

What you didn't know then was how true that statement would become.

_______________________

Guess whose back and excited to update this book and for the season premiere of Supernatural?