Strange Behaviour-Dean Winchester

You sit in your luxury mansion in the Hamptons where you are currently residing at during the summer months. With you being a vampire you aren't the biggest fan of the hot heat and shining sun so the east coast is perfect for you especially after the Winchesters tore up your beautiful house in Montana.

Ah, the Winchesters. What can you say about me them? Both of them are ridiculously hot, but their hero complex is slightly annoying at least to you. Even though you're one of the good ones, the Winchester still at times treat you like a monster, because you are a vampire. You aren't a bunny drinker so maybe that's why the Winchesters don't fully trust you, your meal choice is blood bags. You currently are volunteering at the hospital which is how you get said blood bags.

You met the Winchesters back when you were freshly turned into a vampire. You didn't want to be in the nest due to their overly violent ways so when the Winchesters rolled into town, you joined them in the fight to stop the nest. You helped them with a few more hunts but you wouldn't necessarily call them friends.

Sam Winchester was cool, a bit of a nerd, but cool. You guys got along well, both of you understand that you don't fully trust the other. Dean Winchester, on the other hand, you guy had a very different relationship. You both definitely don't trust each other really at all. You argue all the time, both of you spatting insults to the other and can barely do a hunt together. When the two of you did the first hunt together though Dean was totally different.

When you guys were on the job together to take down the nest, Dean was nice and even a bit flirty towards you. The two of you got along great too. You actually quite liked him, but after that hunt, he acted totally different. He was rude and mean throwing out insults that you are a monster. Even now, you are still confused by the sudden change even though you have gotten used to it by now.

You get up from your place on the chair in your living room heading towards the fridge for a blood bag for a pick me up. You had gone to a party the previous night so you are a bit tired.

Hmm, O-positive. My favorite. You think licking your lips as you grab the blood bag

You sip on the blood bag until your doorbell ringing stops you from heading to your bedroom.

Who could that be? You think as you head towards the door with a confused look

"I have to find him." mumbles Sam with a very stressed out look

"I have to find him right now before he kills someone innocent." murmurs Sam

You swing open the door the warm but still breezy air causing goosebumps to form on your skin. You only had a silk black robe on with some undergarments underneath, since you were too tired to get properly dressed for bed last night and were still too tired this morning to get dressed. Your eyes widen as you see it's Dean Winchester, who had rung your doorbell.

"Hello, Y/N." says Dean with a confident looking smile as he looks you up and down

You don't seem to notice this unusual actions of his.

"Well, I guess the rumors weren't true." You say once you overcome your shock as you look at him with a smirk

"You aren't dead." You add as you notice his confused but also slightly curious expression

Dean chuckles at your words finding some relief that Sam hasn't told you.

"I'm still kicking sweetheart." says Dean with a smirk

Sweetheart? You think a bit weirded out since Dean never calls you sweetheart

"Can I come in?" asks Dean snapping you out of your thoughts