Sam Winchester

Sam had never really thought about marriage much anymore

Sam had never really thought about marriage much anymore. Never really thought in the life he leads that marriage was something he was interested in until today.

Sam and you had to go undercover in a couples resort pretending to be there for your guys' honeymoon. The whole couples facade isn't hard since Sam and you have been together for two years now. Even though Sam doesn't really thought about marriage, he know that the two of you would be together forever. He didn't need a ring to show him that. The two of you are crazy, head over heels in love with each other. Sam knows that you are his soulmate just like you know he is yours.

Sam was talking with an older woman who was visiting the resort after having their vows renewed. Sam smiling as the lady continues to talk to him. There was a party of some sorts going on at the resort tonight so everyone is wearing name tags and chatting with one another.

What's taking her so long? Thinks Sam as he was waiting on you to return from checking the second floor quickly for EMF

A few seconds later, Sam catches you walking down the stairs and he sucks in a breath at how gorgeous you look. Granted you always look gorgeous to him but you wearing a name tag with Y/N Winchester on it and the fake diamond ring on your dinner shinning brightly made a fire light in the Winchester.

Sam's face grows a smile as he stares at you.

Suddenly a change happened in Sam, he wanted this. He wanted want he is pretending to do right now. Sam wants this to be real. He wants this to be your guys honeymoon and he wants you to be his wife.

Sam hold your hand laters that night the thoughts of what he was thinking earlier still swirling in his head.

"Sam? Sam?" You call with a giggle as you wave a hand in front of your giant of your boyfriend's face

"What? Sorry, I just uh, thinking." replies Sam while shaking his head

"You okay? You have been zoning out a lot lately, is something wrong?" You question with concern in your voice

"Yeah, everything is fine....just realize something today." answers Sam as he down at his shoes thinking that you might think his idea is stupid

You had never really talked about the idea of marriage with him before.

"What did you realize?" You question with a raised brow curiously

"That someday soon I would like to marry you." answers Sam after a few moments of silence while he finally gained the confidence to look up at you

Your face contorts for a second trying to process what Sam is saying before your eyes light up and a huge grin covers your face.

Along with Sam marriage wasn't something you often thought off, but this hunt had also made you think about it. All the adorable newly married couples made you sort of envious. So hearing that Sam was thinking about marriage specifically marriage with you made you over the moon with happiness.

"So this is something you might be interest in?" adds Sam licking his bottom lip slightly from nerves

"With you? Yeah, it definitely is." You answer feeling extremely overwhelmed making a huge grin spread over Sam's face

Sam then moved his head closer to yours before pressing his lips to yours pouring emotions of love into the kiss.

Well, Sam ended up changing that fake wedding ring into a real engagement one two months late and six months after that you had a beautiful band to go with it.

______________________________

Thank you guys so much for 10K! This is awesome, ily all so much!❤️