Lonely.-Jack Kline

Even though Jack had only been alive for a few days Jack felt lonely. Sure he had Sam as a friend but really nobody else. Plus Sam was a lot older than him he really had nobody his age....well around the age he looks. The more Jack saw of humans the more he realized that their relationship is what really brings joy to their life. Even though Sam and Dean were fighting Jack could see how much the brothers care for each other. Plus when he stayed the night in Donatello's room he got to watch TV there and he got to learn even more about humans. Jack, of course, does not have any siblings so he knows that the idea of having a sibling relationship like the Winchesters have is out of the window, but he did learn something called a best friend. Jack has decided that he wants one of those but he has doesn't know how he will make a best friend if they are nobody his age around. The Winchesters and Donatello are all too old to be his best friend plus Jack sees them more as guardians or a teacher slash mentor than a best friend. Dean acts like he hates him so Jack doesn't see him wanting to be his best friend.

So Jack felt defeated and even a bit more lonely until he went to the bunker with the Winchester. Jack stood behind Dean as the three of them entered the underground bunker. Jack heard footsteps coming towards them and was immediately interested plus confused. Sam nor Dean mentioned that there would be someone at the bunker so he was slightly confused to why they wouldn't tell him but also curious to find out who it is. The Winchesters plus Jack continue down the steps and reach the bottom just as a y/h/c colored hair girl steps into the room.

Jack's eyes widen at the sight of the beautiful girl that looks to be around his age before a sudden thought pops into his head.

Maybe she can be my best friend. Thinks Jack as a smile forms on his face

You walk into the room which immediately makes the Winchesters look confused and your expression immediately mirrors yours when they laid onto Jack.

"Y/N, why are you here? I thought you decided to go on a hunt in Georgia." questions Dean confused

Y/N. Thinks Jack testing out how your name sounds which brings a bubbly feeling to his stomach

"Well, I decided I couldn't miss you guys bringing home the spawn of Satan beside I got down there and another hunter was taking care of it. Now, who is this? And where is Jack?" You ask with a confused expression as you point to the brown-haired boy

He kind of looks like Cas. You think as your head tilts from confused while Dean lets out a sigh

"There is Jack." explains Dean

"Hi, I'm Jack." says Jack with a smile and a wave

"I-I thought he was supposed to be a baby." You exclaim with widen eyes

"So did we." says Sam with a sigh

You look back to Jack once you process everything.

"I'm Y/N, the tallest one's daughter." You say holding your hand for the boy to shake

"I'm Jack." repeats Jack shaking your hand with a smile through his answer makes you chuckle

"I know, you said it earlier." You point with a smile

"Oh." says Jack with an embarrassed tone as a red tint creeps up his face

"Don't worry. I thought it was cute." You comment with a flirting tone that makes Jack's blush deepen and Dean frown

Even though Sam is your dad, Dean is your overprotective dad. Sam's parenting style definitely relaxed and laid back while your uncle slash second father is a hit more of a helicopter parent. Dean has been protective of you since the day of your birth.