Sam Winchester (Requested)

Requested by Anonymous

Tonia walks out of the bathroom now wearing her FED outfit finally readying to talk with the witnesses. Luckily they seemed to have figured out the pattern. All the rich housewife's now dead husbands in the small town in Rhode Island were having an affair with the monster being a spirit. All the hits have happened in the same neighborhood where a farm owned by a couple whose husband cheated on her and then killed his wife then the woman in waiting was built on. The wife's body is in some unmarked grave in who knows where but the lady in waiting is in the local cemetery. Now all Dean, Sam, and Tonia need to find out is who's husband is next. So Tonia is hoping one of the witnesses today has some information on whose husband is cheating on them.

"Woah, someone's lookin' hot today." says Dean with a joking wink that makes Tonia laugh but Sam scowl

Sam and Tonia have a complicated relationship. Tonia has always thought Sam didn't really like her just dealt with her because she's Dean's best friend but really it's the total opposite. Sam's heart skipped a beat the second he met Tonia but he always thought she preferred her brother. The two of them were always flirting with each other and are basically joined at the hip. Which even more than it usually does has put Sam in a grumpy mood lately.

"You don't look too back yourself Winchester." Tonia adds looking Dean up and down jokingly after a small laughing session

This time it was Dean's turn to chuckle but Sam's scowl only grew as did his sour mood.

"Can you two stop flirting with each other for a second and focus on the case?" asks Sam with the scowl on his face

Dean rolls his eyes while Tonia looks at Sam with confusion and slight curiosity.

Tonia was used to Sam being grumpy at some points during the day but Sam has been grumpy since the three of them finished their last hunt. Tonia was slightly concerned but Dean didn't seem to notice so she trusted that if there was Dean would know and take care of it. Tonia wasn't close with Sam so she didn't want to overstep a boundary and make him dislike her even more.

"Who is the witness we are visiting anyway?" Tonia ask as she sits in the backseat of the Impala while they are on their way to the witnesses house

"Her name is Vanessa Delino, her husband owns a shipping factory in town and she lived next door to the latest victim." answers Sam quickly as he looks through the files of victims

"Is there any chance her husband is cheating on her so we can get this case and over with?" asks Tonia hopeful for once they can get an easy case while he turns onto the street where the witness's house is

"I hope so then we can get home back to the bunker and resume our Western movie marathon." answers Dean with a smile looking at Tonia though the rearview mirror

"Yeah, we wouldn't want you to miss your weekly date night." mumbles Sam annoyed

"What did you say? Didn't quite catch it?" asks Dean looking over at his brother thinking he missed hearing some important

Tonia also looks at Dean waiting for his answer.

"Hmm, nothing. Just reading some of the victim's report out loud." lies Sam finally looking up from his police files

Well after a meeting with the witness and her husband being there....along with their babysitter. After that very interesting meeting, the three of them have decided that is might be the next target. The whole time the three of them talked to the next door neighbor the babysitter kept eying the husband who kept glancing back at her looking as if he was nervous his wife would catch this and scolded the babysitter who did not stop. Plus this is the group's only lead which is why they are scooping out the front of the witness's house for the revengeful spirit.