Love Spell-Jack Kline

Jack stares as you shift around in the backseat of Baby nervously as Dean and Sam sit upfront.

"Are you okay?" asks Jack worriedly

"Yeah, yeah,I'm fine. I just really hate witches." You answer

"Me too, sister." says Dean with a grunt

You were a hunter that lived with Bobby after your parents died after Bobby's death, Dean and Sam took you under their wings. They thought of you as a little sister so when Bobby was killed they had you join them and you guys haven't parted ever since.

"You will be okay." says Jack placing a hand on your shoulder giving you a small smile

I think I might understand more of why we lie now. Thinks Jack realizing that sometimes you need to lie

Like right now, he had no clue if you will be okay after all you will be going up against a very powerful witch.

"Thanks, Jack." You say as a small smile forms on your face

Your nerves calm a little not a lot but a little at least.

You walk into the witches house, your gun up as you walk behind the two older men in front of you and with Jack next to you.

You continue behind them as the four of you hear the witch humming loudly. Your legs shake slightly from fear.

You need to get yourself under control. You can't be scared, you need focus. You internally scold yourself

The four of you continue down the hall heading towards the kitchen where you guys think the witch is.

You guys burst into the kitchen and are surprised to see instead of the witch there is a boom box.

"What the-" starts Dean until the witch chanting cuts him off

You stumble slightly when a spell hits you hard. You start to fall when Dean and Jack grab you keeping you steady. While Sam runs after the running away witch.

"Are you okay?" asks Dean worriedly as he scans over you for injuries

"Yeah. I'm okay." You answer forcing a small smile on your face

I feel fine, but I sort of tingly. You think while Dean helps you stand up.

Once you stand up, you look over at Jack. A spark lights in your eyes and Jack notices the small purple spark. Jack looks at you curiously as your eyes fill with a look full of love as Sam returns after killing the witch.

"You smell so good." You compliment as you snuggle up to Jack back at the bunker

Jack looks down at you curiously since you have never this affectionate towards him or pretty much anyone that he has noticed.

"Your hair is so perfect." You say as you move your hand to play with Jack's hair

"Thank you Y/N, I use something called shampoo and conditioner." says Jack with a smile

Too distracted by how nice your fingers feel playing with his hair to say anything about your weird behavior.

While Sam and Dean give each other a suspicious look.

"Okay, what's wrong with her?" asks Dean watching you giggle at something Jack said with Sam also looking surprised

While Jack and you sit together on the small two-seater in the bunker.