Umbreon TF

by thelatiosmaster, Jul 30, 2011, 8:42:12 AM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / Fantasy / Short Stories

"Ugh... Where am I?" Jack groaned as he tried to stand up, fixing up his explorer hat after his close call; Jack was an explorer of rare pokemon species and he loved to climb around exotic mountains and forests to find them, sadly this time he hadn't been focusing well. Only moments earlier, while he was passing over a suspension bridge, it broke and he fell into a dark canyon. Not his best day.
"Well, nobody can save me here. I better try finding my own passage out." He decided as he entered into a nearby cave.
He walked for some meters when, in the darkness, he saw a yellow light come towards him.
"I think I recognize that light." he said and after a while, he realized that the light was an Umbreon, a very rare and usually shy pokemon.
"I was right! It's an Umbreon, maybe this cave is its' nest." Jack whispered to himself.
It stopped and started to growl menacingly at Jack.
"Don't attack me! I don't want to hurt you!" He shouted, trying to calm the Umbreon. To his surprise it stopped growling! Just like magic. How could it understand him?!
"I just want to get out of this cave and return to the sunlight." He decided to try and calm it down further, maybe it knew the way out?
"Umbreon!" It replied and started to pull Jack's hand carefully.
"Do you want to show me the way?" He asked carefully. "'bre!" It nodded, starting to run further down the cave.
Jack followed the umbreon inside some tight tunnels and he arrived at an exit, but it was too small for him to fit through.
"Thank you Umbreon, but I haven't got anything to enlarge this hole, I would have to be as small as you to pass through it." He said to the Umbreon.
"Umbreon!" It whimpered sadly and started to purr at Jack on his lap to comfort him.
"Oh! You are so smart and beautiful!" He admired the creature, petting it on its' head. "I would love to be like you!"
"'Breon!" It exclaimed, jumping off jack's lap. Without warning, it fired a black beam at Jack.
"Oww! Why did you do that?" He groaned, trying to stand up again.
Suddenly, he felt an itch on his hands and when he looked at them, they slowly turned into black paws.
"What the...how can this be happening???" He screamed while his feet turned into paws too, forcing him to stay on all fours.
Then, his entire body was covered by black fur, his ears grew up and became long and pointy.
A tail like his ears burst out of his trousers, four yellow circles appeared on his upper-paws and one on his forehead and some yellow stripes appeared around the spiked point of his ears, his tail spike and his four wrists.
After that, his nose pushed out becoming a muzzle and became black and humid, his eyes grew a little and became all red and finally he shrunk to the same size of the umbreon.
Jack came out from his clothes and checked his new body with amazement.
"Why-why did you do this at me??" He asked the Umbreon trying to calm himself down from the transformation.
"Because that was the only way you could pass through that hole, and, at least, you wished it..." Answered the Umbreon, smiling softly at Jack.
Jack thought about what he had said and what he really wanted and smiled.
"Yes, I said that, but I didn't believe that you would have done it for real! Well, don't worry, I really like it, but can you teach me how I can live like this." Jack asked, wiggling his new tail eagerly.
"Of course, I always wish to have a friend!" answered the Umbreon.

And, since that day, they have never separated.
And Jack never thought once to return to his old life.

The end