Eevee TF

by ReminiscenceSaga, Sep 4, 2011, 7:55:35 PM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / Children and Teen / Short Stories

Alex layed there, fingering at the edge of his bedside desk. He had nothing to do in his life. Being an only child, he was a very lonely boy. He had no friends to play with. The only thing that ever really gave him joy was when he looked out his window and saw pokemon. He would have given near anything to have a pokemon of his own. His parents eventually noticed how happy pokemon made him.

On his birthday, Alex was given a present from his parents. The content of the box seemed to be moving. Alex had high hopes as he quickly unwrapped it. Inside the box was an eevee. Alex was overjoyed as he picked up and hugged the eevee. His parents smiled at how happy he was.

Alex named the eevee Evylen. They played together every day and slept together every night. They were as close as a human and pokemon could be.

One night, when Alex wasn't totally asleep, Evylen got very close to his face. He was looking at her, smiling. Happy as always that she was with him. Alex almost saw it coming when Evylen suddely kissed him right on the lips. He kissed her back. The two looked at each other and realized that they were in love with one another. But at that time, Alex realized something else as well. There are many people who would find a human and pokemon being in love to be weird. Including his parents. Alex then had the worry that his parents might try to take Evylen away from him because of him being so infatuated with her. By looking at her, Alex could have sworn Evylen was thinking this same thing. She looked at him as if asking for his permission to do something. Alex gave her an agreeing nod, not knowing what she wanted to do. Evylen then walked over to Alex's arm and gave it a small bite. Alex winced in pain slightly, but tried not to make too much noise, not wanting to wake his parents. He looked at Evylen, wondering why she did that. Just then, Alex felt a sharp pain, but it quickly faded away. Then he felt something different. Like he was changing. He saw that his fingers were disappearing into his hand and his hand was becoming a paw. The same thing happened on the opposite hand. The rest of him began changing as well. His legs became hind legs, his ears became much longer and pointed, he grew a big, bushy tail, he became covered in brown and white fur, and then he shrunk down to the same size as Evylen. He looked at her and she held her head down, apologetically. He pushed his nose against hers and looked into her eyes, silently forgiving her. He knew that it was better this way. This way, they could be together with no objections. He kissed her and then the two settled to sleep very close to each other.