Acting like an Adult (Pokemon TF/TG/AP/MC)

by hamcon, Oct 23, 2015, 12:24:14 PM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Short Stories

This story contains Transformation to an anthro vaporeon, transgender, wide hip and large breasts, and is based on an image by Redryan. Reader's discretion is advised.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Jason!" Jason's mom yelled, and from the tone of her voice, she was not happy. Jason put away his laptop and went to the kitchen, where the dishwasher was overflowing with bubbles. His mom looked as if she was ready to turn into the Hulk.

"Did you put dish soap in the dishwasher!?" his mom yelled.

Jason was a prankster, and it seemed that no one is safe from him. He is 17 years old, has short brown hair, and was 6', he wore black jeans, and a white shirt, and his eyes are green.

"You told me to wash the dishes, and last time I checked, dish soap washes dishes," Jason explained, keeping a straight expression on his face. His mom on the other hand, sighed deeply.

"Jason, I have endured your pranks for long enough, now you messed up the kitchen. So I am going to have you clean up the mess!" His mom yelled, surprising the teen.

"It was just a simple prank!" Jason yelled back, which he soon regretted.

"Pranks don't cause damages! So you better clean this up, or else I am kicking you out of the house!"

Jason froze as he stared at his mom, and he could tell that she was serious. He sighed to himself and asked " where are all the cleaning supplies?"

His mom pointed to the closet in the hallway before leaving the kitchen. Opening the closet, Jason got all the supplies he needed, all except some gloves. Digging in some more, he found a pair of dark purple gloves, now they didn't look like the gloves that he needed, so he ignored them, finally finding some yellow gloves.

He closed the door when he saw the same purple gloves on the doorknob, he blinked in surprise as he swore that he left them in the closet, but he figured that he may have taken them out subconsciously. He shrugged his shoulders and walked to the kitchen. Not noticing that the gloves disappeared from the doorknob.

He got back to the kitchen and began to clean up, all the while grumbling to himself. "It's just some soap, it's not like it can do any damages,"

As he was cleaning, he didn't notice that the gloves re-appeared on the kitchen counter, and was changing the area around him. Such as making the kitchen look more expensive as the countertop was changed from simple wood, to marble.

All the while, Jason was still grumbling to himself. "I bet if Eva and Flora did it, mom wouldn't have had a problem," the thought caused him to stop. Who was Eva and Flora? He didn't know any girls by those names.

"Jesus, I must be losing my mind if I am thinking like that," he said to himself, going back to his cleaning. All the while, the gloves were continuing to change the kitchen, making the sink better, and adding another sink right besides the other one, the floor got new tiles, and all the dishes and utensils were losing their grime and rust, making them look almost brand new.

After working for more than half an hour, he finally cleaned up the kitchen, ignorant to the changes made to the kitchen.

"All done cleaning it up, I had no idea it was such hard work to clean up a kitchen, but it looks as good as new now," Jason said to himself, when he went to pick up all the supplies, when he saw the gloves on the counter. He walked over to them, picked them up, and began to inspect them. They seemed to be made out of a silk-like material, and look like they could fit his hand.