A secret group-Absol TF

by Xiezhai31, May 20, 2013, 5:20:48 PM

Literature / Prose / Fiction / General Fiction / Short Stories

5th Period, Algebra 2. January 29th Tuesday

David looked on bored at the work he's been starting at for what has to be about 5 minutes now. Math was not his strong suit at all; it's always nothing but overly complicated bullshit to him. He looked on to the other class, also focusing on the quiz (though one other is asleep). David looked back on the test going through the problems again, Problems that continue to elude him.

"Fuck this" He whispered under his breath. Having enough, he simply guessed all the choices for the rest of the Quiz. Once finished he slouched down on his chair, Let go of his pencil and waited. There was still about 20 minutes for the class to be over. As he waited he felt the look of someone watching him. He turned around; a brown long haired girl quickly looked downward at the test. David merely turned around and ignored it.

After School, David's home, January 29th Tuesday

David typed onto his laptop, talking with some friends of his on a chatroom, usually the chat was devoted gaming talk as everyone is usually playing something at the time. He opened another tab to go check his email. He logged into see mostly spam messages. But there was one email in particular that piqued his interest. It didn't have a sender, where it was supposed to say who the sender was is merely a jumble of letters. There was nothing where you would see the topic of the email either, it's just blank. Curious David opened the email; in it was just a single sentence.

"Meet me at the woods next to the pasture after school tomorrow"

David was confused. Wondering who sent this and why he or she wants to see him, or how they knew what school they must have went too. Given the email uses the term "After School" and not specifying a time, Must mean this email was given to someone in school. Or just knew what time the school closed. Either way he was curious. He planned on seeing this person tomorrow.

After School, Woods next to the pasture, January 30th Wednesday

David walked along the path, looking around him, being cautious for whatever is out there. He clenched a knife in his pocket, ready to pull it off whenever he needs it. It wasn't really a good knife, it was a kitchen knife he brought with him to school in the morning, and nevertheless he believed that if it can cut. He would be fine with any knife.

He approached a small clearing in the small woods to see two figures standing before him, a girl wearing a long white dress and a boy with glasses behind her looking at the other direction, both were his age.

"Welcome David." The girl said as David approached her "So you accepted the offer then."

"Yea, so what, you wanted to talk to me or something? Do I even know you? And how do you know my name?" David asked

"It was Jessie here." She points to the boy with the glasses behind her "Let's just say he has a way of getting information from the internet."

"You mean like hacking?"

"Not strictly speaking, but let's go with that"

"Ok then, so then what is it you want?"

"You David, We want you to join our little club."

"What kind of club?"

"You are familiar with Pokemon yes?

"Yea, who doesn't know about it? So what is this some kind of fanclub?"

"No...it's something more than that, you see." The boy from behind hands her a book. The book doesn't have anything on the cover "This book is special, with it; we can actually assume the forms of any Pokemon."