Lusamine's Milky Mistake

by Benji-Blacksky, Aug 6, 2017, 4:52:09 AM

Literature / Fan Fiction / Fantasy

It was Lusamine's first time traveling away from the Aether Foundation and Alola in a long time, but the trip was well worth it.

The stunningly blonde mastermind had gone to the Hoenn region to oversee the buyout of an intellectual property that Devon Corp. had made.

With barely contained excitement, the jade eyed woman smiled demurely. There had been rumors about Ultra Beasts appearing in Hoenn, and even a being who had been exposed to Ultra Space, a Frontier Brain or some such.

Even so, that would come later, for now the leader of the Aether Foundation wanted to make sure that her investment would help her cause.

Rumor had it the head of Devon had developed a device that turned others into Pokemon, based on a failed teleporter made by Bill of Kanto.

Lusamine could see it easily being repurposed to work for Ultra Beasts, between making more or possibly turning herself into one.

With a wicked grin, Lusamine imagined becoming such a creature. It sent a tingle down her spine to think of such lovely Pokemon, especially those who were beautiful. To become one would be utter bliss.

As she imagined oneness with a UB like Nihilego, she felt indescribable pleasure...Perhaps, love?

"How annoying that I must wait for this to come to fruition."

Eventually, Lusamine made it to Rustboro where the device was. The Aether Foundation had bought out an abandoned electrical center, ironically called New Mauville.

Once she and a few acolytes had set up base there and used the pesky electric pokemon to power the device, she smiled.

"Excellent. Now I need a test case, and perhaps we can proceed." Lusamine looked over the humble device. The large chamber open. One could fir a creature as great as a Wailord within, so she wondered if it was effective.

As she wondered, Lusamine felt herself grow parched. On short notice, there was not much to drink, save for some Miltank Milk.

Lusamine's underlings had it brought in, said to be the best exported stock from Johto. The woman began to wonder if it would be worth setting up bases in other regions and continuing her searches for Ultra Beasts there,

Still, as her thirst grew, Lusamine took a swig of milk and instantly felt her etes widen. Her tongue was soothed by the creamy, smooth taste of the luxurious milk. Quickly, and without even pretending to hold decorum, she gulped it down. Even as she tried to keep the indescribably rich milk's flavor on her tongue, she could not help but swallow it whole

Once she drained one bottle, she drank another and another, her svelte tummy filling with milk.

"Oh my, so delicious! I absolutely must have the adorable Pokemon who made such lovely milk."

Lusamine began to think about where she could capture a Miltank, but then she heard a noise.

The various captured Voltorbs powering the device looked drained and tired. The Transformer required much more power than Lusamine expected, but she also knew they would handle it...Or else.

"Now, where was I? Oh, yes." Licking the last bits of delectable dairy from her lips, Lusamine went inside the chamber, inspecting it. So far, it seemed there was nothing wrong with it. The machine was pristine and on the very cutting edge of technology.

Even so, there were two strange buttons inside. Inspecting them, she saw one was marked for activation and the other was for emergency escape.

"Hmm...Maybe we should make modifications. I can't have any mandatory volunteers second guessing a gracious offer like this."

Just then, one by one, the Voltorbs had enough and began to Self Destruct, the output of energy overloading the Transformer and Activating it.

Lusamine gasped as the chamber closed, with both emergency and activation buttons overloading and becoming inactive.

The blonde could only feel her stomach churn as the device activated, having an effect on her.

The feeling in her stomach spread throughout her body as Lusamine clutched it. Feeling strange.
Her belly seemed more bloated than usual, but she attributed it to the milk. However, it seemed to grow out, becoming bigger, softer, and more sensitive. A mere touch made Lusamine feel pleasure despite her initial nausea and there were...small nubs?

Looking she saw each one grew out, unmistakeably nipples, until they became pink teats over her now rounded, cream colored belly.

Lusamine's natural breasts increased in size, not just doubling, but trippling in size. As her flawless white short rode up over her plump paunch, it barely contained her massive breasts.

Awestruck, Lusamine was ill prepared for the added love handles on her sides, or how thick her arms became. Looking at the added bulk, she then felt a tugging behind her.

The heftier woman gasped as she saw she now had a tail, with a golden blond ball at the end. Despite herself and her bewilderment, she could not help but feel adoration.

As the woman's thighs became chubbier and chunkier, widening to fit in with the rest of her flabby frame, the bulky beauty felt a tingle at her hands and feet. Looking, she saw that both had become hooflike.

"Am I a Miltank?" she managed to ask, just as her head began to change.

Lusamine rationalized she was, but many of her human traits had been amplified. Was it carry over or was she a beauty that transcended human and Pokemon now?

Realizing either way that the exquisite milk she had sampled caused her change, she felt her muzzle form and the big, wet black nose develop.

With an adorable bovine face, Lusamine cupped her chubby cheeks in her hoof-like hands and squealed, just as her horns grew in and ears became like Miltank's.
Fully transformed, Lusamine managed to exit the chamber, filled with a strange pride and a deep self satisfaction.

Her body had certainly changed, but so had her mind.

Collecting Ultra Beasts would still be a priority, but Lusamine loved being a Miltank...Perhaps she should learn how to spread such joys.

Eagerly, she waddled out of the chamber and her followers came out, surprised by her appearance.

"Now, now, no need to be stunned by my beauty..." Lusamine chuckled, noticing more than a few blushes. "We have work, my fine followers."

And so, Lusamine felt herself soon get taken by udder delight. Patting her belly near the teats, she decided to share her own lovely milk with her acolytes as an act of love.